SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

6 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Leclerc is a punching bag out there. It should be 5 or 6-1. He's bailing out his team. Shots after two periods, 26-10, DU.

He is making himself a lot of money right now.  And my bet is he'd fly quickly with a pro offer. 

7 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

CC deserves better than the fate they've received in the last handful of years.  They are a quality program with a strong hockey heritage - I miss them among the top half of the WCHA/NCHC. 

Agreed. Record doesn't reflect their talent whatsoever.

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

He is making himself a lot of money right now.  And my bet is he'd fly quickly with a pro offer. 

Not saying he won't get a pro offer, but CC has had goalies in the past that would seem to steal games, but sometimes that doesn't translate to the next level.  A lot more pressure on someone like Cam, where there is an expectation to win.  Leclerc   gives up a few goals and loses, and it is just another loss. It also seems like it is easier to get into a rhythm when you get shots frequently.  That said, Leclerc has been impressive.

• Upvote 1