SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Northeastern - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

15 minutes ago, Siouxman said:

Since the NU PP they have had the momentum.  UND is struggling to gain control of the puck, clear the zone, or create any type of offense.

There are always ebbs and flows in any game. Cam has come up with the saves we need him to come up with and we got the momentum back towards the end of the 2nd period.

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

Pretty classless man, might just want to delete that one.

Too soon?  No seriously, that was a great loss, and a great man.  My point was, why does it have to happen to the good ones.....

will not be deleting anything.

Just now, bcblues said:

Too soon?  No seriously, that was a great loss, and a great man.  My point was, why does it have to happen to the good ones.....

As someone who has yelled unpleasant things at referees in multiple sports, I will say with certainty that NOBODY "deserves" what happened to that guy. His family has lost someone special to them. Please don't make things personal.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, bcblues said:

Just remember even the ones you don't like, still have families, and people that are hurting.  Sad sad stuff though.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

As someone who has yelled unpleasant things at referees in multiple sports, I will say with certainty that NOBODY "deserves" what happened to that guy. His family has lost someone special to them. Please don't make things personal.

Point taken.

• Upvote 3