SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS vs. CC Tigers - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, willythekid said:

Cam is looking a bit too comfortable in net these days... I think a goalie rotation wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for UND... keeps them hungry.

If we can finish strong, it would be nice to see Tomek get some time tomorrow night.

1 minute ago, bcblues said:

Cam has more than earned his stripes between the pipes.  I think UND is smelling blood and being overly aggressive, especially on the defensemen.

I'm not saying Cam shouldn't be number 1 but getting the other goalies some more experience wouldn't be the worst thing... especially with this team's history of injuries.  Obviously Cam wants that second goal back... just a bit lackadaisical on that play.  A loss this weekend would not be good if we are going to make a run at the Penrose... 

Just now, willythekid said:

I'm not saying Cam shouldn't be number 1 but getting the other goalies some more experience wouldn't be the worst thing... especially with this team's history of injuries.  Obviously Cam wants that second goal back... just a bit lackadaisical on that play.  A loss this weekend would not be good if we are going to make a run at the Penrose... 

This isn't Hak's team anymore.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!