Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Nickname Documentary


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't seen the film, but I know how it ends. 

Somewhere PT Barnum is smirking. 

My friend is doing a documentary on the fighting Sioux nickname. He started a kick-starter campaign. Please check it out.   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mattfern/unauthorized-the-story-of-the-

  • 11 months later...
3 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Anyone know of any update regarding this? I haven't heard anything and the guy behind the documentary has not been responsive or available at all. 

I've been following up on this on twitter and tweeted at the Unauthorized handle but haven't found anyone that knows what the deal is.

You'd think after getting $50k+ there would be more updates on the status of production.

Maybe 'Jonwiggle' can provide an update?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Oh thats right you only care about Fighting Hawks hockey, and not any other sports. Figures.

Oh Darell....I have no problem anymore with what has happened! But I do have a problem with you always having to poke the sleeping Bear! How about you just give it a rest?

That's what I care about..

 

Attention...Clean up aisle 4....thank you.;)

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Oh Darell....I have no problem anymore with what has happened! But I do have a problem with you always having to poke the sleeping Bear! How about you just give it a rest?

That's what I care about..

 

Attention...Clean up aisle 4....thank you.;)

Clean up aisle 4? What does that mean? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goon said:

My god goon! Is that how you got your screen name? Thought you were more professional then that?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean urban dictionary has the answer!

There are people on here that know what I meant saying that to darell, and I bet he does too...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

My god goon! Is that how you got your screen name? Thought you were more professional then that?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean urban dictionary has the answer!

There are people on here that know what I meant saying that to darell, and I bet he does too...

 
 

Did, I miss something? Someone said cleanup in Isle four. I was just wondering if we wanted to go there. I didn't intend to be an ass. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

My god goon! Is that how you got your screen name?

1

I got my screen name from my buddy Scott and Gord... We played on the same ball hockey team at BSU. No offensive talent, just there to move people around and rough people up. They me goon and it stuck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goon said:

Did, I miss something? Someone said cleanup in Isle four. I was just wondering if we wanted to go there. I didn't intend to be an ass. 

Don't know if I would call you an ass, but it sure was gross to post a link like that and it insinuates that I meant to say that in my comment! I guess.......that is being an ass! If I would have picked a number like 7, do you have a disgusting link for that also? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

Don't know if I would call you an ass, but it sure was gross to post a link like that and it insinuates that I meant to say that in my comment! I guess.......that is being an ass! If I would have picked a number like 7, do you have a disgusting link for that also? 

 

My wife would agree with you at times. I am sorry, I meant nothing bad by this. And no, I am not going to post that one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...