SiouxSports.com Forum

UC Davis Game Day Thread

Sioux94

Do you honestly think he isnt going to play regularly for the rest of the season?

He very well may play a fair amount this year.  But from what I've seen a couple people post, that he isn't fully ready yet.  He will end up being a beast....but at this point when he isn't fully ready he may only be marginally better than what we have now.  I'd rather have him for an extra year when he is a beast all year.   Just my opinion.  If he plays a lot and plays great this year and we make the playoffs I'll definitely be proven wrong, and I sure hope that happens!

I was talking more in general, not on a specific play.

Gotcha, Bartels certainly would have made a few better throws and quicker reads than he has.  Studs running ability is nice....but if he doesn't get better in the passing game.....not good.

• Upvote 1

Gotcha, Bartels certainly would have made a few better throws and quicker reads than he has.  Studs running ability is nice....but if he doesn't get better in the passing game.....not good.

agreed, wonder if studrud will really be able to be the guy next year and the year after or if heidelbaugh (sp?) Or some other recruit with jump ahead of him.

agreed, wonder if studrud will really be able to be the guy next year and the year after or if heidelbaugh (sp?) Or some other recruit with jump ahead of him.

Good question......we may be in the same situation at the end of this year...as we were last year, wondering if we have the QB we need to really be a strong team.   Hopefully he can really progress throughout the year.  It sure would be nice to start a year knowing we've got 'The Guy" at QB.

I will say this...the production value of a broadcast on MidcoSports is lightyears better than they amateur crap that KVLY put out last week.

KVLY may have competition to host Bison football when Midcontinent will be in all of Fargo next year or 2017 if they fall behind. They will be in all of South Fargo by the end of this year. It's already in West Fargo and Moorhead. On the flip side UND fans can enjoy MidcoSN in the land of the Herd.

I will say this...the production value of a broadcast on MidcoSports is lightyears better than the amateur crap that KVLY put out last week.

At least they are on tv every week they play. But yes Midco is far better.

Edited by Rory