SiouxSports.com Forum

Development Around the Ralph

puck

They would certainly fit the profile needed as a multi-locations franchise (ownership). I believe they already do decent numbers at the Mall location around 3m (paying close to 220g a year in rent). You would have to ask yourself, however, if they opened a 2nd location is there another 3m in revenues available to be had in GF...? ....and if not, by opening a 2nd location would it hurt sales at your 1st one....?

It would be a great location right next to the REA. I would love it, it would be convient when race season is on as well.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Siouxmama and I wondered the same thing when we decided to open a 2nd location in town. We had a business on the north end for 5 years before we opened on the south end. Now, they say that it takes about 1 year for your new (or 2nd location) to get to it's full potential. That was about true in our case. Our south end location has more in sales now, and it hasn't taken anything away from the north end. I think we gained customers on the south end, that thought it was "to far to drive" to the north end. And, those that were true to the original location, have stayed there.

I WOULD have driven 10 miles for a Rancher w/Jalapenos but glad you started and stayed in the Northend and are having success in the Southend too;)

I WOULD have driven 10 miles for a Rancher w/Jalapenos but glad you started and stayed in the Northend and are having success in the Southend too;)

Thanks.

I don't know what the occasion was yesterday, but the Gateway store sold as many pizzas as we used to on a friday, with just the one location. BIG day.

About 2 years ago, I kept showing up to the Gateway PM's like a half hour after they closed...darn my bad luck. Now I live on the south end and have had one there a couple times during football games. The problem is, I always eat the cheese and pepperoni all the way home and there's a practically a whole slice missing cheese and pepperoni. ;)

About 2 years ago, I kept showing up to the Gateway PM's like a half hour after they closed...darn my bad luck. Now I live on the south end and have had one there a couple times during football games. The problem is, I always eat the cheese and pepperoni all the way home and there's a practically a whole slice missing cheese and pepperoni. ;)

:lol:

No willpower, eh?