SiouxSports.com Forum

Omaha road trip questions

Redneksioux

I'm going to the Old Mattress Factory for the fan fare. After the games we will likely be at The Dubliner Pub

I'll be there for both games. Hoping to talk my group into mattress factory pregame both nights. Maybe check out the zoo on Saturday if weather permits.

Siouxczech - ever been to the Czech/Slovak museum? We might check that out too!

I'll be there for both games. Hoping to talk my group into mattress factory pregame both nights. Maybe check out the zoo on Saturday if weather permits.

Siouxczech - ever been to the Czech/Slovak museum? We might check that out too!

Funny name for a bar - hope the Happy Hour is good. "Yah Honey we were good - spent all day at a museum."

We'll (READ: I'll) be checking out the Nebraska Brewing Co. Additionally, we'll (READ: she'll) be checking out the Nebraska Crossing Outlet Mall (trade-offs). I've never visited Nebraska Brewing, so I'm looking forward to that. On past trips we've visited Lucky Bucket Brewing and Upstream Brewing (love my craft beer).

We're staying at the Hilton connected to the arena, so I'm sure we'll head across the street and check out the fan party at Old Mattress Factory as well.  

• Upvote 1