SiouxSports.com Forum

AhundyP

Cratter

Interesting they chose not to capitalize/emphasize the UND in AhundyP.  Where does that even come from?  Who says "a hundy p"?  (Auto-correct changed mine to "a handy p", but that must be based on my search history.)

I thought it was shorthand for "A Hundred Percent" or something.  Its dumb though (unless I'm totally not getting it).

• Upvote 1

I wonder if someone made them pull the "hockeywood" shirt as the page seems to disappear from their site that was linked on google images for it.'

Bummer, that was the shirt I was actually gonna buy.

I'd be surprised if someone didn't have that copyrighted related to the LA Kings somehow.

I wonder if someone made them pull the "hockeywood" shirt as the page seems to disappear from their site that was linked on google images for it.'

Bummer, that was the shirt I was actually gonna buy.

I'd be surprised if someone didn't have that copyrighted related to the LA Kings somehow.

You say "hockeywood" and I think "Meghan Mutrie" ...  :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

What the heck is this? I just checked it out the other day. Most people think of the Sioux Shop as the official UND store regardless if it is or not. I know the first thing I think of when I think of UND is AhundyP????? Com'on man? Maybe expand the list of famous alumni stuff (Jackson, Kuper, Kleinsasser, Dressler, Hardin, Osborne,), football stuff, basketball stuff, NCHC stuff, Big Sky stuff, creative UND stuff, Throwback championship gear line maybe?. Plenty of ways I would've went before AhundyP. Epic fail.

What the heck is this? I just checked it out the other day. Most people think of the Sioux Shop as the official UND store regardless if it is or not. I know the first thing I think of when I think of UND is AhundyP? ???? Com'on man? Maybe expand the list of famous alumni stuff (Jackson, Kuper, Kleinsasser, Dressler, Hardin, Osborne,), football stuff, basketball stuff, NCHC stuff, Big Sky stuff, creative UND stuff, Throwback championship gear line maybe?. Plenty of ways I would've went before AhundyP. Epic fail.

It appears to be a small line of things featured at the Sioux Shop, more of a fun, messing around type of clothing line it seems.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if someone made them pull the "hockeywood" shirt as the page seems to disappear from their site that was linked on google images for it.' Bummer, that was the shirt I was actually gonna buy.

I was able to buy this shirt at the siouxshop. Though a lil pricey at $30.