SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Polls Week of 9-15-14

Matt

Does anyone else feel that Montana is overrated? Not sure that I see any reason so far to have them at #3 or 4? ???

I have seen the Griz and the Bisons both play this year.    If this is even a 17 point game, I'd be shocked.  If the Griz are the #3 FCS team in the nation, the gap between #1 and #3 is enormous.

Actually, I'm viewed as kind of a Bison football apologist around these parts...wasn't being pissy at all...just something I noticed this morning that some Bison fans get up pretty early in the morning to see what's going on over here...

Kind of?

That's like saying your head is kind of shiny   :whistling::p

Actually, I'm viewed as kind of a Bison football apologist around these parts...wasn't being pissy at all...just something I noticed this morning that some Bison fans get up pretty early in the morning to see what's going on over here... 

Damn dogs needed out early.   The wife informed me it was my morning....... 

Have I broke some sort of rules?

http://forum.siouxsports.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

You want to pay particular attention to the rule concerning trolls.  You also attempted to pose as a UND fan when you first showed up here.  That's 2 rules you broke.  You also seem to have difficulties with:

Just the unwritten rule of being a complete JA.

Have I broke some sort of rules?

No thread hijacking or killing. Do not flood threads with repeated or unrelated posts that interfere with the community's ability to have a discussion.

No "Troll" posts. Posts whose sole purpose is to taunt or generate anger are not allowed. Such judgments will be made at the sole discretion of the moderating staff.

Source: http://forum.siouxsports.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules 

You've been called out for trolling here not just by UND fans but by fellow NDSU fans; yet, you still exist. Again, "pretty tolerant".