6. Southern Utah, 299

7. UC Davis, 228

8. Portland State, 227

9. Sacramento State, 222

10. Idaho State, 124

11. North Dakota, 121

12. Weber State, 103

13. Northern Colorado, 61

Respect needs to be earned. Sounds like the players and coaching staff are well aware of it. Time to get to work and get back to North Dakota football.

I always hear Eastern Washington, Montana State and Montana are the perennial powers of the Big Sky; however, in my opinion, there's no reason THE University of North Dakota shouldn't be a top 4 team in the conference every year too. We are THE flagship university of North Dakota and we have the support and resources to get the job done.

Hopefully, over the next few years, Bubba helps us make that climb and stay there consistently.

I always hear Eastern Washington, Montana State and Montana are the perennial powers of the Big Sky; however, in my opinion, there's no reason THE University of North Dakota shouldn't be a top 4 team in the conference every year too. We are THE flagship university of North Dakota and we have the support and resources to get the job done.

Hopefully, over the next few years, Bubba helps us make that climb and stay there consistently.

I thought Cal Poly would be a top 2 team but seems like they never get the respect either, its always UM, MSU, and EWU. There are tall trees up there, and we are just a seed with UNC, ISU, and Weber State. Time to get this team going and go all Paul Bunyan in the conference.

Anyone listen to the podcast that the Bobcats guys put out there about us? Here it is http://bobcatnation.com/node/882

I listened to it and they don't have much confidence in us which is fair but they don't see a win on our schedule.

I wouldn't expect a win against teams like Montana or EWU but not winning at all in 2014 is laughable. They would crap themselves if we shocked them in Bozeman.

Anyone listen to the podcast that the Bobcats guys put out there about us? Here it is http://bobcatnation.com/node/882

I listened to it and they don't have much confidence in us which is fair but they don't see a win on our schedule.

No wins while most familiar with UND think 5 to 6 wins?

There's some major discrepancy there, partly because Mussman and his horrible teams did absolutely nothing the past couple seasons vs. Montana State. Actually, UND was horrible vs Montana State the past two seasons.

No wins while most familiar with UND think 5 to 6 wins?

There's some major discrepancy there, partly because Mussman and his horrible teams did absolutely nothing the past couple seasons vs. Montana State. Actually, UND was horrible vs Montana State the past two seasons.

Our Muss led teams beat UNC, ISU, Stony Brook and Montana but I guess those Bobcat guys missed that.

I listened to the interview as well. Very hard to heard Bubba with all the background noise. But it was typical Bubba, we are working hard, trying to improve everyday. lunch pail work ethic. Bubba plays a little golf in a floppy hat, mild manner and just glad to be there.

We haven't shown the Bobcats anything the last 2 years. Lost our top receivers, QB's threw a bunch of interceptions. According to Colter(Bobcat guy) best if we mail it in cause we are not going to win any games. We could save a bunch on travel cost if we mail it in. Bubba should check on that save on the budget. Hope not cause I already booked my room to watch the game in Bozeman. I have only seen UND play the Bobcats 3 times. The last 2 years and when Dave Osborn was a senior. We won that game on a last minute FG. The series is 16-13-1 for the Bobcats.

We open conference play with the Bobcats this season. I'm so looking forward to that game. Maybe Bubba should be called Bubba the fox. Sly as fox at that. We might be flying so low on the radar could be a submarine.

Last the Bobcats were picked to win the conference. just a poll and something to talk about. Let's play the games, just for the hell of it.

I listened to the interview as well. Very hard to heard Bubba with all the background noise. But it was typical Bubba, we are working hard, trying to improve everyday. lunch pail work ethic. Bubba plays a little golf in a floppy hat, mild manner and just glad to be there.

We haven't shown the Bobcats anything the last 2 years. Lost our top receivers, QB's threw a bunch of interceptions. According to Colter(Bobcat guy) best if we mail it in cause we are not going to win any games. We could save a bunch on travel cost if we mail it in. Bubba should check on that save on the budget. Hope not cause I already booked my room to watch the game in Bozeman. I have only seen UND play the Bobcats 3 times. The last 2 years and when Dave Osborn was a senior. We won that game on a last minute FG. The series is 16-13-1 for the Bobcats.

We open conference play with the Bobcats this season. I'm so looking forward to that game. Maybe Bubba should be called Bubba the fox. Sly as fox at that. We might be flying so low on the radar could be a submarine.

Last the Bobcats were picked to win the conference. just a poll and something to talk about. Let's play the games, just for the hell of it.

Us going under the radar, along with the positive work effort mentality, could make for a good season, given the initial expectations.