SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

Somehow, I have managed to walk away from the TV or otherwise have my head turned for all 6 goals that have been scored thus far.

And the kid walks directly in front of the TV on Tampa's 2nd goal, blocking my view. Unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

And the kid walks directly in front of the TV on Tampa's 2nd goal, blocking my view. Unbelievable.

And I miss Montreal's 6th goal while breaking up a brother fight. 0-8 on seeing actual goals scored. Turning the TV off now.

I'm happy for Montreal...that couldn't have happened to a better franchise.  And the best part about it was on the winning goal, PK Subban was way out of position after chasing Palat across the ice and couldn't get back to cover Johnson - game over!

Question...what's most likely to happen in game 4 tonight:

A) PK Subban will dive and embellish to try and draw penalties and give his team the man advantage

B) PK Subban will throw multiple slew foots

C) PK Subban will slash either Stamkos or Johnson baseball style early in the game to try and change the momentum of the series and then jump around on the ice when he's given a 10 and a game

D) All of the above

Just got home and watching the game on DVR (unfortunately I already know the score). But I see we've already accomplished option B. Subban's first slew foot with 6:50 remaining in the 1st.

The Wild have to be one of the worst teams in the NHL on breakaway and odd man rush situations. Dubnyk hasn't been great at all this series can't afford to give up 2 goals like he has tonight especially when your team is struggling to finish chances.

Vankek is useless

There have been a lot of guys who have been pretty useless this series for the Wild and a most of them are the highest paid guys. Pomminville, Vanek, Koivu, and Suter have been some of the most notable guys struggling.