SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Anecdotal comments like yours define the behavior of the Lunatic Fringe of both UND and NDSU. Sadly and unfortunately it happens. The vast majority of people that I deal with throughout the State and within the respective alumni bases have affinities towards both UND and NDSU. If all you do is associate or become surrounded by one or both of those two Lunatic Fringe groups, I can totally understand why you feel the way you do. You may have experienced boorish behavior on the part of Lunatic Fringe fans of NDSU, but your reference to NDSU as FU brings you pretty close or actually includes you in the Lunatic Fringe group at UND,

I use the term FU on this fan site only when dealing with trolls. It is not a term that is in my daily word usage nor would I ever say "SU Sucks" to a person I just met - these were middle-aged professionals by the way. I will say that over the years it has become easier to develop a dislike for the school in general because of the lunatic fringe that posts here and the arrogence school officials display in the media - the recent letter to the editor that slipped by the Fargo Forum makes that point.

I would classify the lunatic fringe as a person who posts on other schools websites with intent to stir the pot, wears clothing about another school with derogitory slogans, starts chants about other schools when not playing that school, goes out of their way to post negative comments about another school in public chat rooms - none of which I do. I am a UND Fan which makes NDSU a rival and thus fair game for poking fun at - and they make it so easy.

• Upvote 2

I use the term FU on this fan site only when dealing with trolls. It is not a term that is in my daily word usage nor would I ever say "SU Sucks" to a person I just met - these were middle-aged professionals by the way. I will say that over the years it has become easier to develop a dislike for the school in general because of the lunatic fringe that posts here and the arrogence school officials display in the media - the recent letter to the editor that slipped by the Fargo Forum makes that point.

I would classify the lunatic fringe as a person who posts on other schools websites with intent to stir the pot, wears clothing about another school with derogitory slogans, starts chants about other schools when not playing that school, goes out of their way to post negative comments about another school in public chat rooms - none of which I do. I am a UND Fan which makes NDSU a rival and thus fair game for poking fun at - and they make it so easy.

Now now you were doing such a fine job there for a while. Be careful the slope is slippery to the Lunatic Fringe from either UND or NDSU. Remember life is a circle and when in life you become a member of the Lunatic Fringe from one side you are actually right next to the Lunatic Fringe from the other. Pretty scary when you look at it from that perspective.

Now now you were doing such a fine job there for a while. Be careful the slope is slippery to the Lunatic Fringe from either UND or NDSU. Remember life is a circle and when in life you become a member of the Lunatic Fringe from one side you are actually right next to the Lunatic Fringe from the other. Pretty scary when you look at it from that perspective.

Pass the bong.

That was darell! Rumor has it that he is a double agent! He has altered several of my posts so he can take things out of context and perform his usual distortion of the truth. I realize if your computer was hacked that is serious business, but it is one thing to state differing opinions and it is quite another to add/delete to further your personal agendas. I may not always agree with you, but darell can't be trusted!

Anyone can alter anyone's posts. If you can't figure that out that's your problem. It's not hacking into someone's account.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FIFY

Anyone can alter anyone's posts. If you can't figure that out that's your problem. It's not hacking into someone's account.

http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=FIFY

Why would you do it. It's theft of license and/or property. I guess I'll just have to add thief to your extensive message board resume. I personally don't believe you are a fan of UND. You are just a dishonest troublemaker. P.S. A friend of mine who is a diehard NDSU fb fan and coincidentally a die hard UND hockey fan made it clear and said even though he wasn't completely sure what side he was on, he didn't trust you either. Maybe he knows who you really are. I didn't press the issue because I don't care.

Why would you do it. It's theft of license and/or property. I guess I'll just have to add thief to your extensive message board resume. I personally don't believe you are a fan of UND. You are just a dishonest troublemaker. P.S. A friend of mine who is a diehard NDSU fb fan and coincidentally a die hard UND hockey fan made it clear and said even though he wasn't completely sure what side he was on, he didn't trust you either. Maybe he knows who you really are. I didn't press the issue because I don't care.

It's done all the time on message boards everywhere. I guess you lost your message boards for dummies book.

You telling me you have never had a quote changed? Sorry you and your brother Bison Truck feel that way.

I actually get a kick out of Truck's "schtick"....it at least is somewhat thought out unlike your mindless drivel.

It's done all the time on message boards everywhere. I guess you lost your message boards for dummies book.

darell or is it my other brother Darell, I guess I never truly know. I may not be able to stop you from changing words or segments of my posts, but I will tell you this your name should be Richard Noggin. I'll let you figure that out if you are so smart. If you are an example of message board intelligence, I am glad I am the message board dummy. I have never changed someone else's post and I never will.

You telling me you have never had a quote changed? Sorry you and your brother Bison Truck feel that way.

darell, are you now telling me that petey23 is my brother. This is very confusing for an honest and down to earth message board poster like me. I guess I am willing to put up with some confusion if I can get rid of you as a brother. Petey23 seems like an OK person. You know I never believed mom and always thought they just found you along the road and brought you home. Some gratitude you show for all the help our family gave you. Well good luck and so long! :)

darell or is it my other brother Darell, I guess I never truly know. I may not be able to stop you from changing words or segments of my posts, but I will tell you this your name should be Richard Noggin. I'll let you figure that out if you are so smart. If you are an example of message board intelligence, I am glad I am the message board dummy. I have never changed someone else's post and I never will.

Bulk Truck, what's you name on Bisonville?

Do you mean your name and not you name? I would have sent a PM, but darell hasn't released that portion of the dummies manual and I don't know how, Sorry!

Obviously, sorry for the confusion. I'm not using a keyboard. I'd assume that you would say who you are at Bisonville since you aren't two-faced. Since you're not on the lunatic fringe, your posts should be similar on both forums... don't see the need to hide your identity. I don't.

Obviously, sorry for the confusion. I'm not using a keyboard. I'd assume that you would say who you are at Bisonville since you aren't two-faced. Since you're not on the lunatic fringe, your posts should be similar on both forums... don't see the need to hide your identity. I don't.

I am WYOBISONMAN on Bisonville. There is an evil side and a good side to all of us, I am sad to say. Bulk Truck is the good side and WYOBISONMAN is the evil side. I prefer the Bulk Truck side.

Doubtful since he already posts here under the exact same name and has for years.

Remember now WYOBISONMAN is the evil side and there is no telling what that shyster might do! I will assume no responsibility for what he might say or do! He fancies himself to be things he is not.

Try to impersonate another poster seems pretty "lunatic fringe" to me.

You totally misunderstand the premise. I am not impersonating WYOBISONMAN he does all that evil stuff on his own. I am actually ashamed to admit it, but what can I say. We all have a good and bad side. Hell at the very least you use a name in real life and another one on this message board. What makes you any different or special. Sad to say he is in deep on the NDSU Lunatic Fringe over on Bisonville, just view some of his foul mouthed perverted posts. He is like, Bulk Truck. in that he is a piece of work but on the bad side of things. Bulk Truck is a good guy :hypocrite:! WYOBISONMAN is a bad guy :devil:!

I am WYOBISONMAN on Bisonville. There is an evil side and a good side to all of us, I am sad to say. Bulk Truck is the good side and WYOBISONMAN is the evil side. I prefer the Bulk Truck side.

Multi personality disorder is a mental disease.

Old Shep is an NDSU poster that started harassing egriz, Wyoming, and MWC board about NDSU going FBS and joining the MWC and here all at about the same time. All of those boards want him banned. Bulk Truck is just another of his board names that should be banned for being an imposter. He is almost as bad as Lakes, who is notorious. How a school can produce so many psychos is an embarrassment to ND.

http://www.mwcboard....showtopic=54012

http://www.egriz.com...php?f=1&t=66385

Bulk Truck seems like Bill Kiefer is prison, after starving all the horses. He still wants a bullet train to Hillsboro with an FBS stadium there.

Multi personality disorder is a mental disease.

Old Shep is an NDSU poster that started harassing egriz, Wyoming, and MWC board about NDSU going FBS and joining the MWC and here all at about the same time. All of those boards want him banned. Bulk Truck is just another of his board names that should be banned for being an imposter. He is almost as bad as Lakes, who is notorious. How a school can produce so many psychos is an embarrassment to ND.

http://www.mwcboard....showtopic=54012

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66385

If this guy is wyobisonman under a different name then according to the terms he should be banned. If he isn't Wyobisonman then he should be banned for being a wacko.