SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

NDSU = Big Time only in the minds of their most delusional fans.

C'mon. That's a little mean. I'm trying to calm things down here.

It's all they have. Slaving away at their menial jobs and looking in their bosses offices has to suck. Especially when they see the big Sioux head on the bosses wall next to pictures of their boss with a bunch of buddies at the Ralph Englestad arena.

It's sad panda time for them... :sad:

sadpanda.jpg

NDSU educates a lot of international students in aviation? Did not know that.

NDSU educates professionals in medicine and law? Did not know that.

NDSU has a top business school? Did not know that.

NDSU has a MLB president? Did not know that.

NDSU has produced alumni whom are capable of donating entire athletic arenas?

NDSU has produced star players in a major professional sport league (NHL)?

The list goes on and on...

Ralph is not an alumni I'd claim... Top business school? Since when? One of the worst med schools in the nation...

Ralph is not an alumni I'd claim... Top business school? Since when? One of the worst med schools in the nation...

Go ahead and lash out, if it makes you feel better.

We understand your frustration.

We just didn't bother wasting our time in Fargo like you did.

But, you can lash out if you want to.

(Just keep one ear alert for that fryer buzzer...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Engelstad

http://und.edu/news/2014/05/best-online-business-program.cfm

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-medical-schools/rural-medicine-rankings

I know this is hard for you since you're associated with NDSU, but why don't you read the above links and educate yourself.

Thank you

Go ahead and lash out, if it makes you feel better.

We understand your frustration.

We just didn't bother wasting our time in Fargo like you did.

But, you can lash out if you want to.

(Just keep one ear alert for that fryer buzzer...)

I'm sure you loved living in Grand Forks... Said no one. Ever.

So we got a Nazi....a high ranking in producing doctors who work in small towns and a top ten online business program for veterans.... Those two are awful specific. ... And rather worthless.

I loved getting an education in Grand Forks, and Laramie, WY.

You remember what's in Laramie, don't you? Why, that's where a mediocre at best FBS program bought your top notch football coach!

Why? Because the University of Home Economics football program is lower tier. It's nothing. Even UW can buy what they want from FU.

What a low rent school! :lol:

I loved getting an education in Grand Forks, and Laramie, WY.

You remember what's in Laramie, don't you? Why, that's where a mediocre at best FBS program bought your top notch football coach!

Why? Because the University of Home Economics football program is lower tier. It's nothing. Even UW can buy what they want from FU.

What a low rent school! :lol:

These discussions are so fun... I get to have fun for an hour and UND grads/fans get to put fun stuff on the internet belittling their own athletes.

I'll miss this when I'm done with school

So we got a Nazi....a high ranking in producing doctors who work in small towns and a top ten online business program for veterans.... Those two are awful specific. ... And rather worthless.

small towns? Those are the small towns that produce many of the athletes I *thought* NDSU valued. Additionally, nearly the entire state of North Dakota is considered rural, so if you consider NDSU to be even somewhat loyal to their craft, you would respect rural medicine in North Dakota. Nevertheless, I've already pointed out your disrespectful demeanor and mental incompetence.

Move along.

These discussions are so fun... I get to have fun for an hour and UND grads/fans get to put fun stuff on the internet belittling their own athletes.

I'll miss this when I'm done with school

Don't fool yourself. FCS is what it is. I'm glad that UND is in it. But, because I didn't go to FU, I know what it is.

Folks at the University of Home Economics are too ignorant to know.

Ignorance is different that stupidity. Although, many have that going for them too. Along with some felony convictions. That combination lasts forever.

And ever.

Nevertheless, I've already pointed out your disrespectful demeanor and mental incompetence.

Move along.

So did someone on Bisonville, even their own kind knows the difference between making fun of a team and making fun of someone's disabilities. One is okay, the other is mean and cruel. If Johnny Boy can't figure out the difference there is no hope for him.

So did someone on Bisonville, even their own kind knows the difference between making fun of a team and making fun of someone's disabilities. One is okay, the other is mean and cruel. If Johnny Boy can't figure out the difference there is no hope for him.

God forbid someone on bisonville doesn't like what I said on the internet and/or thinks I'm being overly mean to Jerry Kill.

God forbid someone on bisonville doesn't like what I said on the internet and/or thinks I'm being overly mean to Jerry Kill.

You going to Ames to cheer on your team?

Maybe El Chapstick will lend you a credit card to pay for it? He might have a few more laying around...

Criticizing Kill's playcalling , recruiting, record, no one outside of a die hard Gophers fan will have a problem with that, but ripping on the guy's medical condition that causes seizures that lies the problem. I am sure you didn't mean it (at least I hope you didn't mean what you said), but you can see why people on this board and that board isn't happy.

You going to Ames to cheer on your team?

Maybe El Chapstick will lend you a credit card to pay for it? He might have a few more laying around...

I will be in Ames. El Chapo won't need to give me a line of credit.

small towns? Those are the small towns that produce many of the athletes I *thought* NDSU valued. Additionally, nearly the entire state of North Dakota is considered rural, so if you consider NDSU to be even somewhat loyal to their craft, you would respect rural medicine in North Dakota. Nevertheless, I've already pointed out your disrespectful demeanor and mental incompetence.

Move along.

Oh I value small towns just fine and the people who live in them. Pretty sure their anatomy is the same is ours and their health problems are no different than mine.

Oh I value small towns just fine and the people who live in them. Pretty sure their anatomy is the same is ours and their health problems are no different than mine.

And yet people that actually are experts in healthcare believe that there is a difference between rural healthcare and healthcare in more urban areas. Actually, many differences. I think we can accept their opinions over the rantings of a wet-nosed college student attending an ag school that has no expertise in healthcare.

I loved living in GF and would love to move back, thereby making your statement invalid.

Not to point out what countless others on this board have pointed out in countless threads. However, the FBI investigation into this concluded that he was not a Nazi or a Nazi supporter or a Nazi sympathizer. They determined that it was bad judgement on his part. If you would like to read more about the controversy, the Chester Fritz Special Collections have the Ralph Engelstad papers and there happens to be a folder on it.

I loved living in GF and would love to move back, thereby making your statement invalid.

Not to point out what countless others on this board have pointed out in countless threads. However, the FBI investigation into this concluded that he was not a Nazi or a Nazi supporter or a Nazi sympathizer. They determined that it was bad judgement on his part. If you would like to read more about the controversy, the Chester Fritz Special Collections have the Ralph Engelstad papers and there happens to be a folder on it.

Careful, you might interfere with his irrational hate of someone he never met, someone that has had absolutely no effect on his life. Irrational hate and holding grudges are important to little Johnny and his pals over on BSville.
  • Upvote 1