SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Yeah, I'd also hate winning three national championships but then losing the first game I play against my true rival in over 10 years - that would be a bummer!

Very true. That is the disaster that all su fans are so scared of. They would rather not play the game then risk losing to someone they need to feel superior to.

Hey I get what you did with that name thing. Wow! Very impressed. bisoninnwmn = loser

It is pretty interesting that the only board name calling is 'normal' is on this one. SDSU and UNI fans enjoy good football talk, not this crap that oozes from this board.

It is pretty interesting that the only board name calling is 'normal' is on this one. SDSU and UNI fans enjoy good football talk, not this crap that oozes from this board.

Tell us more about BV and how that board operates....

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I'd also hate winning three national championships but then losing the first game I play against my true rival in over 10 years - that would be a bummer!

If UND was the better team during that season then it is what it is....a loss.

Now for some of you that want to talk about the possible game, then lets have at it.

Will it eventually get scheduled? IMO, yes but probably after GT is gone. Will it be every year? No, until the teams get into the same conference, the game will probably not be every year. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, most Bison fans like having 6 home games. In an 11 game season, I wouldn't want to play up in GF and lose a home game. In a 12 game season.....sure, schedule the game. Yes, this year was 12 games that could be played but in future years when 12 are permitted, then those would be years to come to GF.

Heck, my wife is a UND graduate. But I don't hold that against her... :)

OK then - let's start over. Sorry about calling you a loser. We are all fans :)

Yes, passionate fans on both sides.

The game will resume eventually but I don't think as long as GT is the AD....but I could be wrong.

One thing that Bubba is doing right IMO, is he is going back to old-school football. Run the ball and play good defense. I mentioned this on AGS (darell is a frequent poster over there) that if UND goes back to what it did in the past....run the ball and play good defense, that they would be very successful in the future. Just look at NDSU in the '10 playoffs at Montana State. The Bison pounded them with the run until they folded in the 2nd half. Their coach said they need to get better on both sides of the ball to compete with these kind of teams (NDSU). If UND goes back to that, they will be very successful in the BSC.

What say you guys?

Well, Bisonwoman does not represent the College of Home Economics at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science very well.

Oh, well. I guess that they believe that a home and home with Weber State is more important than one with the flagship university in their own state.

Well, Bisonwoman does not represent the College of Home Economics at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science very well.

Oh, well. I guess that they believe that a home and home with Weber State is more important than one with the flagship university in their own state.

And you represent GFCC in a favorable light? :whistling:

And you represent GFCC in a favorable light? :whistling:

You'll need to know how to get to Odgen from the College of Home Economics.

Here are some directions:

. Start out going south on 4th St N towardNp Ave N.

0.2 mi 2. Turn right onto Main Ave E/US-10 W.

• Main Ave E is just past Machinery Row Ave N

• If you reach 1st Ave S you've gone a little too far

7.3 mi 3. Merge onto I-94 W (Crossing intoMontana).
    593.2 mi 4. I-94 W becomes I-90 W.
    145.9 mi 5. Take the US-191/Main St exit, EXIT 309, toward I-90 Bus.
    0.3 mi 6. Merge onto US-191 S towardBozeman/W Yellowstone.
    8.9 mi 7. Turn left onto Gallatin Rd/US-191 S. Continue to follow US-191 S (Passing through Wyoming, then crossing intoMontana).
    • Exxon is on the corner

• If you are on Norris Rd and reach Korner Kourtyou've gone a little too far

81.6 mi 8. Turn right onto Firehole Ave/US-20 W. Continue to follow US-20 W (Crossing into Idaho).
      • US-20 W is 0.1 miles past Gibbon Ave

• If you reach Madison Ave you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

106.9 mi 9. Merge onto I-15 S towardArco/Pocatello (Crossing into Utah).
        174.6 mi 10. Take the UT-39/12th Street exit, EXIT344.
        0.3 mi 11. Keep left to take the ramp towardHuntsville.
        0.04 mi 12. Turn left onto UT-39/W 12th St.

• If you reach I-15 S you've gone about 0.3 miles too far

2.4 mi 13. Turn right onto Washington Blvd/US-89 S.

[*]Washington Blvd is 0.1 miles past Grant Ave

[*]If you reach Adams Ave you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 1.5 mi 14. Welcome to OGDEN, UT.

[*]Your destination is 0.1 miles past 23rd St

[*]If you reach 25th St you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

There you go.

Enjoy the drive!

You'll need to know how to get to Odgen from the College of Home Economics.

Here are some directions:

. Start out going south on 4th St N towardNp Ave N.

0.2 mi 2. Turn right onto Main Ave E/US-10 W.

• Main Ave E is just past Machinery Row Ave N

• If you reach 1st Ave S you've gone a little too far

7.3 mi 3. Merge onto I-94 W (Crossing intoMontana).
    593.2 mi 4. I-94 W becomes I-90 W.
    145.9 mi 5. Take the US-191/Main St exit, EXIT 309, toward I-90 Bus.
    0.3 mi 6. Merge onto US-191 S towardBozeman/W Yellowstone.
    8.9 mi 7. Turn left onto Gallatin Rd/US-191 S. Continue to follow US-191 S (Passing through Wyoming, then crossing intoMontana).
    • Exxon is on the corner

• If you are on Norris Rd and reach Korner Kourtyou've gone a little too far

81.6 mi 8. Turn right onto Firehole Ave/US-20 W. Continue to follow US-20 W (Crossing into Idaho).
      • US-20 W is 0.1 miles past Gibbon Ave

• If you reach Madison Ave you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

106.9 mi 9. Merge onto I-15 S towardArco/Pocatello (Crossing into Utah).
        174.6 mi 10. Take the UT-39/12th Street exit, EXIT344.
        0.3 mi 11. Keep left to take the ramp towardHuntsville.
        0.04 mi 12. Turn left onto UT-39/W 12th St.

• If you reach I-15 S you've gone about 0.3 miles too far

2.4 mi 13. Turn right onto Washington Blvd/US-89 S.

[*]Washington Blvd is 0.1 miles past Grant Ave

[*]If you reach Adams Ave you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 1.5 mi 14. Welcome to OGDEN, UT.

[*]Your destination is 0.1 miles past 23rd St

[*]If you reach 25th St you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

There you go.

Enjoy the drive!

Thanks for the directions but they wont be needed. I will be driving from Arkansas to Ames IA for the NDSU-ISU game. After that I will be driving from Ames to WY. I love to drive so YES I will enjoy the road trip.

Thanks for the directions but they wont be needed. I will be driving from Arkansas to Ames IA for the NDSU-ISU game. After that I will be driving from Ames to WY. I love to drive so YES I will enjoy the road trip.

Is Iowa State in 2015?

I'll be in Laramie for a few games next year. Plus, of course, the UND / Pokes game in 2015.

Speaking of the "grassy knoll" from post 880 and 920, JFK visited our great State twice in the 1960's. Once as a Senator on Sept 22 1960 at the airport in Fargo for a Presidential campaign rally and a second time as a sitting President on Sept 25 1963 at UND. Just under two months before the tragedy in Dallas. I was a young person at that time, neither a republican or democrat, but when he died I too, felt that the lights went out at Camelot! With the vitriolic nature of many comments on this thread there is probably a Lunatic Fringe at NDSU that feels UND conspired with Oswald and a correspondingly Lunatic Fringe at UND that is convinced it was NDSU. There is no need for a rivalry. Save your comments for the Goofers, the Bunnies, or the Gwiz! :)

NDSU fans would rather watch a road game on the computer than drive 70 miles to watch their team in person.

Funny we had 20,000 that drove 233 miles to the cities. I guess the appeal of playing a big ten team is much better than playing GFCC.

Question how many tickets would be available for Bison fans at the tin shed? Considering not many most would have to watch the game on the computer wouldnt they.

Is Iowa State in 2015?

I'll be in Laramie for a few games next year. Plus, of course, the UND / Pokes game in 2015.

This year. But you knew that. Then we play The University of Iowa Hawkeyes in 2016.

Have fun in Laramie. WY is a great state. Was out there last year on an elk hunt out of Cody. Cant wait to go back.

Funny we had 20,000 that drove 233 miles to the cities. I guess the appeal of playing a big ten team is much better than playing GFCC.

Question how many tickets would be available for Bison fans at the tin shed? Considering not many most would have to watch the game on the computer wouldnt they.

They all drove from Fargo? Interesting.

Also, I thought it was 30,000 at the game?

In 2007 the 20,000 was probably closer to 30,000 to 35,000 watching NDSU beating the goofers on the gridiron! That was similar to UND beating the goofers on the ice!