SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Defense could be as good as the last few years, the offense will depend on QB play. If QB plays well then we'll be in good shape. Injuries are always a concern, and that's something you guys should worry about as thin as your team will be.

Luckily he will have more than 1 season to recruit and try to turn it around. Remem er how South Dakota's first few years went with Glenn.

Well, you'll have to excuse me but we have been towards the top of every division we've played in for 50 years. Eleven national championships under 6 different head coaches. Have there been bumps in the road? Of course. But I think 500+ games is a fairly large sample size and gives me confidence that NDSU football will continue to be at the top for the foreseeable future.

110 games is a fairly large sample size too. UND leads the series 62-45 with three ties. To think we won't be back is foolish.
  • Upvote 4

Bubba is exactly the savior we think he is. He has a tremendous amount of passion for the University of North Dakota; much more than Klieman has for NDSU. Furthermore, Bubba was apart of SIU teams that beat NDSU and consistently posted winning records - UND supporters will take that over Mussman any day. Just watch as UND improves year after year. Recruiting in the local states (ND, MN, WI) is an emphasis now; it will help UND and hurt NDSU. Replacing Bohl and all those seniors will not be a walk in the park like all you blind Ag School fans think it will be.

We can see how the players are all excited to get going with Bubba as they leave to play for a different junior college :lol: I just had to come over here to get a chuckle from all the _nd faithful. You haven't disappointed.

We can see how the players are all excited to get going with Bubba as they leave to play for a different junior college :lol: I just had to come over here to get a chuckle from all the _nd faithful. You haven't disappointed.

Roll off your mom and next time i see you don't be skimping on the fries!

Bubba is exactly the savior we think he is. He has a tremendous amount of passion for the University of North Dakota; much more than Klieman has for NDSU. Furthermore, Bubba was apart of SIU teams that beat NDSU and consistently posted winning records - UND supporters will take that over Mussman any day. Just watch as UND improves year after year. Recruiting in the local states (ND, MN, WI) is an emphasis now; it will help UND and hurt NDSU. Replacing Bohl and all those seniors will not be a walk in the park like all you blind Ag School fans think it will be.

I know one thing......Bubba has much more passion and respect for the STATE of North Dakota than Mr. Taylor.

That's what I don't get, wouldn't the Bison fans and players love to crush UND 50-0, 60-0? But no game, you crush Prairie View, Ferris State, and others but won't play your in-state rival. Outside of this area that looks like a bunch of chickensh-t people at NDSU especially if you don't want the game on the road, and your AD keeps changing the terms all the time.

That's what I don't get, wouldn't the Bison fans and players love to crush UND 50-0, 60-0? But no game, you crush Prairie View, Ferris State, and others but won't play your in-state rival. Outside of this area that looks like a bunch of chickensh-t people at NDSU especially if you don't want the game on the road, and your AD keeps changing the terms all the time.

I like how you cherry pick who we beat but leave out all the playoff teams. Nice try.

On a serious note, I really want no part of any und teams due to the simple fact that you guys have so damned much PC baggage that so many of your fans will not relinquish. Yeah you can say you dropped the name but every game you know you have fans showing up at sporting events with the logo. Whether or not it was school sponsored the saga continues. I don't care if it was or wasn't und students who wore the stupid shirts you guys bring way to much off field drama with you due to those who won't let it go. As far as the ad you have I have zero respect for him. He himself or though his minions has used the media and other underhanded crap to try to get this game going. I know plenty of NDSU fans (most I know don't give one rip about you guys) and are glad we are in separate conferences. You guys really need to let it go and move on. This media circus Faison puts on to only distract from the bad media und is getting is so old. Enjoy the Big Sky and leave the past in the past (like you should do with the logo). Life moves on and NDSU is doing great without having to deal with the baggage a game with you would bring.

I very rarely agree with Darrell, but it just amazes me that the Herd Turds wouldn't take this opportunity to stomp the p*ss out of us. I know and everyone else knows from UND it would not have even been close the last three years if we played these guys and for the AG school to have the psychological opportunity to lay waste to your in-state opponent and hold bragging rights for almost 6 years straight is not enough to induce them to agree to a common sense contract? It just doesn't seem like they really believe in themselves...3 straight NCs and you don't have the courage to step on the field in your own house next year and then again 3 yrs later in ours and not show everyone how great you've become...Me thinks they doth protest the rematch too much!

On a serious note, I really want no part of any und teams due to the simple fact that you guys have so damned much PC baggage that so many of your fans will not relinquish. Yeah you can say you dropped the name but every game you know you have fans showing up at sporting events with the logo. Whether or not it was school sponsored the saga continues. I don't care if it was or wasn't und students who wore the stupid shirts you guys bring way to much off field drama with you due to those who won't let it go. As far as the ad you have I have zero respect for him. He himself or though his minions has used the media and other underhanded crap to try to get this game going. I know plenty of NDSU fans (most I know don't give one rip about you guys) and are glad we are in separate conferences. You guys really need to let it go and move on. This media circus Faison puts on to only distract from the bad media und is getting is so old. Enjoy the Big Sky and leave the past in the past (like you should do with the logo). Life moves on and NDSU is doing great without having to deal with the baggage a game with you would bring.

Yet you continue to post here. Follow your own advice and mooooove on.

• Upvote 1

Yet you continue to post here. Follow your own advice and mooooove on.

This is what happens when one gets banned from Instagram for constantly posting "selfies" of one's own junk to his tween "followers"......................have to try to find some social interaction somewhere.

Thanks. Later.

Life moves on and NDSU is doing great without having to deal with the baggage a game with you would bring.

Says the fan base (and student/athletes) of the university that felt compelled to chant "Sioux Suck" after winning the NC 3 years ago.

• Upvote 3

Life really moves on at NDSU? You must have forgotten the time your idiotic football players chanted/said "Sioux Suck" after they had just won a D1AA title. I suppose you would forget something like that though......

I very rarely agree with Darrell, but it just amazes me that the Herd Turds wouldn't take this opportunity to stomp the p*ss out of us. I know and everyone else knows from UND it would not have even been close the last three years if we played these guys and for the AG school to have the psychological opportunity to lay waste to your in-state opponent and hold bragging rights for almost 6 years straight is not enough to induce them to agree to a common sense contract? It just doesn't seem like they really believe in themselves...3 straight NCs and you don't have the courage to step on the field in your own house next year and then again 3 yrs later in ours and not show everyone how great you've become...Me thinks they doth protest the rematch too much!

I'm not being a smart ass I'm being serious. If you truly believe that nonsense then why don't you guys play Bemidji State or Moorhead State? If all that matters is that you can piss pound the opponent? See my last post for the reasons I'm glad the games aren't happening anymore. You guys just don't get it.

This is what happens when one gets banned from Instagram for constantly posting "selfies" of one's own junk to his tween "followers"......................have to try to find some social interaction somewhere.

Now that's an example of that great education you got at _nd. Can't discuss anything logically make stupid comments.

Life really moves on at NDSU? You must have forgotten the time your idiotic football players chanted/said "Sioux Suck" after they had just won a D1AA title. I suppose you would forget something like that though......

One guy did that not the team. Either way with that being said why would you want to put up with that? You made my point. Thank you!

Off the field baggage? Are you serious? Does A theft ring at Best Buy or forging signatures for a law in the state of ND ring a bell? By the way both were felonies and not so much as a slap on the wrist was given as punishment.

• Upvote 1

Off the field baggage? Are you serious? Does A theft ring at Best Buy or forging signatures for a law in the state of ND ring a bell? By the way both were felonies and not so much as a slap on the wrist was given as punishment.

Yes I am serious. Again why oh why would you want anything to do with such a horrible school? Next.....

Please pass on all the negative comments about NDSU to Brian Faison and ask him why he wants to play this game and voice your concern. Tell him how you feel about the game and not wanting to be associated with such a bad school. Please do this so he can stop his whining to the media.