SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami

AZSIOUX

I'll be at the ralph this weekend cheering on the fellas. Going to buy the kid a new jersey, that he said he'll pick out! (He's two). Going to take him around between periods and show him some of the pictures and talk about some of the greats now that he can understand a bit more. Going to buy an overpriced beer....or two. Will stop at the Red Pepper at some point in time to have myself a Taco and a Grinder. Will probably stop by the EDC tournament going on over at the Purp as well.

Most importantly, whether they're in first place or last place....playing like crap, or knocking down walls...I'll enjoy the hell out of watching Fighting Sioux hockey. Can't wait! ;)

PS: would do a beer tower at rumors, but the wife is pregnant, so she'd be no help, and I've become a lightweight....

Most importantly, whether they're in first place or last place....playing like crap, or knocking down walls...I'll enjoy the hell out of watching Fighting Sioux hockey. Can't wait! ;)

That's weak. I want to hear you yelling for Hakstol's head on the TV if we don't have the lead at any point in the weekend.

:)

My six-year old daughter loves that show....

My then-four year old son loved it too. Always referred to the show as "Brian the puppy."

We watched it together until the 2004 or 2005 season premiere where Brian stubbed his toe or something and yelled "son-of-bitch" about 30 seconds into the show. TV off. My son's impression of Brian the puppy ruined forever.

My then-four year old son loved it too. Always referred to the show as "Brian the puppy."

We watched it together until the 2004 or 2005 season premiere where Brian stubbed his toe or something and yelled "son-of-bitch" about 30 seconds into the show. TV off. My son's impression of Brian the puppy ruined forever.

Yeah, it's really geared towards adults. But if it's animated, kids will assume it is just another cartoon and will watch. At least you watched it with him.

"Brian the puppy", that is cute. :)

Yeah, it's really geared towards adults. But if it's animated, kids will assume it is just another cartoon and will watch. At least you watched it with him.

"Brian the puppy", that is cute. :)

Yea, Brian was cute, but in my son's eyes, he's totally tainted forever. It'd be like Wilbur's two-year old catching the episode of Thomas the Train where Sir Toppemhat busts all the steam engines smoking pot inside Gordon's shed.

Yea, Brian was cute, but in my son's eyes, he's totally tainted forever. It'd be like Wilbur's two-year old catching the episode of Thomas the Train where Sir Toppemhat busts all the steam engines smoking pot inside Gordon's shed.

I was watching the show with my daughter one day and she was laughing at one of their jokes that was let say, political... And I said to her, you have no idea why that's funny.