SiouxSports.com Forum

target centre

gfhockey

Prettty sure it's computer simulated? Seats look pretty flat. Don't think you want to be in the lower bowl corners.

What? Why? That is where I was pressured to buy my seats, right in that little pie shape section! All fired up about that decision again! They made it sound like all the seats were taken on the lower bowl. I was hook, line, and sinker on that bs!

We'll be playing second fiddle for a long while until they wise up and let us do the Frozen Five at rotating home rinks in the NCHC or we can get into St. Paul Xcel when Michigan demands the Big 10 tournament is rotated out of MSP...

The Big Ten tourney is rotating between St Paul and Detroit.

What? Why? That is where I was pressured to buy my seats, right in that little pie shape section! All fired up about that decision again! They made it sound like all the seats were taken on the lower bowl. I was hook, line, and sinker on that bs!

Think it looks a long way to the ice with the gaps in the corner. If you're higher up it may be fine. Who knows? Pictures can be deceiving. How long can the WCHA hold the X with low attendance? I miss St. Paul already.

Think it looks a long way to the ice with the gaps in the corner. If you're higher up it may be fine. Who knows? Pictures can be deceiving. How long can the WCHA hold the X with low attendance? I miss St. Paul already.

I wen to a Gophers-Badgers hockey game at the Target Center a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure they had temporary seating in the corners. They just may not have them in yet because they would interfer for basketball somehow.