SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (5-9, 2-2) @ Montana (6-7, 1-3) 1/16

SWSiouxMN

UND does the Montana two step this weekend, first off a stop to Missoula to take on the Griz.

Montana is struggling and I mean struggling. Getting swept on the road by EWU and PSU and dropping a home game to NAU. They appear to be a lot like us, dynamic guards but little to no post play.

We need to start turning the ship around. Bring the Defensive effort against Weber (with the tweaks of not letting people get open from beyond the arc) and have an efficient effort on offense. We can get back into the league race with a good weekend up in Montana.

Other Games:

Northern Colorado (4-0) @ Montana State (3-1):

Southern Utah (0-4) @ Idaho State (2-2):

Eastern Washington (2-2) @ Northern Arizona (3-1)

Portland State (1-3) @ Sac State (1-3)

Off: Weber State (3-1)

Good luck tonight. Montana has not be rebounding very well, so the 5 guard line up may work. After Montana has ripped my heart out as a Weber fan for the past 5 seasons, I would like to see you beat them on their floor. Tonight may be the easier road win of the Montana swing. Here's to some good open shooting and great ball movement.

UND 24

Montana 34

End of First Half

UND offense looks horrible, Anderson hit a crazy 3 pointer to beat the first half buzzer.

There is no offense. How can teams shoot lights out against us from three every game. Oh I know they penetrate and pass to the open shooter so they can get good looks.