SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX-gopher Saturday Game

Fedorov

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it is OK to starting calling penalties again when it is against us. The goofers have been trying to start fights, and I think that has thrown us off our game. J. Parise looks off his game and I wouldn't mind Brandt coming in. Let's hope we can have another great third period.

I guess it is OK to starting calling penalties again when it is against us. The goofers have been trying to start fights, and I think that has thrown us off our game. J. Parise looks off his game and I wouldn't mind Brandt coming in. Let's hope we can have another great third period.

I'm not watching the game but TH makes it sound like J. Par is awesome and things could be a lot worse.

Not to worry. Goals by Genoway, Bochenski and an empty netter by Zach have us leaving with another 4-2 win.

I'm not watching the game but TH makes it sound like J. Par is awesome and things could be a lot worse.

Not to worry. Goals by Genoway, Bochenski and an empty netter by Zach have us leaving with another 4-2 win.

Unless UND turns it around 180 degrees from the second period im still worried despite UND's third period goal scoring total.

It was Parise who knocked down the point shot with a high stick. That came before Murray scored, so it was a good call. Doesn't make any difference who it hit after it was touched with a high stick.

Shepard failed sagard's test. Late weak call went against the team trailing (weak call on Schneider) rather than the team with the lead.

It was Parise who knocked down the point shot with a high stick. That came before Murray scored, so it was a good call.

Shepard failed sagard's test. Late weak call went against the team trailing (weak call on Schneider) rather than the team with the lead.

Not disputing that, but it went off of Parise's stick, hit a vermin ass-clown and then was touched by the Sioux, all before going into the net. So what the hell is the proper ruling? Good goal or not? From my understanding, should be good.

Woog and Mazacko are morons. Looking at the replay ZP had his stick above the crossbar, but he swung down at the puck. You could clearly tell he hit the puck well below the crossbar. I wasn't looking to see if it hit a gopher player. From one angle it looked like ZP hit it too high, but from the other 3 they showed he clearly hit it below, Wooger and Mazacko ignored the other 3 replays and said it was a great call.

That said the Gopher played well and probably deserved to win, and they had one waived off last night that should not have been. So I can't be too pissed off.

Tims just said it went off the vermin should have been a good goal! )(&%%#@!%^^ shepherds should all be given their walking papers! Way to officiate a sure split putz. It's amazing that Donnie Lucifer still has any of his soul left to sell to the devil, but apparently he does. Man, I hate it when the Sioux lose to these jerks.