SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC - Friday

AZSIOUX

I wish I did. You aren't far behind. Do you?

He, this is HOCKEY.

we score 3 in the 2nd, they can certainly score 3 in the 3rd. That's hockey.

We have not been very consistent (except for splits) the last few years. So anything can (and does) happen. Hak typically prepares the team for a strong second half of the season. CC is not very strong this year. We should be rolling them. Oh well.

Buckle down and play good, sound, basic hockey and we will likely be fine. Otherwise.....

:)

• Upvote 1

5-3 win for UND.

This team never makes it easy on my heart. But that makes 6 wins in a row for the fellas.

Some thoughts:

~Wouldn't be surprised to see Clark tomorrow, but do you stick with the guy thats won six in a row?

~CC at the end of the second and third didn't help themselves at all. Ouch.

~Liked the line combos. The junior group had a good game. Mark looks less hurt.

~I wish Stecher could just play the whole time. They need to work on his conditioning so he never leaves the ice.

Each game is huge from here down the line. Get a sweep tomorrow fellas.

PS: Miami is in last place in the league.....hmmm.....

It's hard to complain after a win, but here it is -

I don't care which goalie has a bigger upside or who has more talent - I would sit Gothberg until he can concentrate for 60 minutes. This is getting old

Is there any team in the country that has a worse looking power play than us? For heavens sake, the Green Wave can pass it around and get a bang bang play every once in a while. With all of the draft choices we have there is no excuse for looking like that out on the ice.

Would it be asking too much to play 60 minutes of hockey? We stood around for the start of the third and it cost us. Remember, our goal is to win a natty, not eek out a victory against the worst team in the league. This lack of effort is getting old.