SiouxSports.com Forum

Al Pearson's upcoming Road Trip buses

LadyDy

Al Pearson has buses going to Bemidji (day trip), St. Cloud and Duluth. Details are as follows:

Bemidji - January 17th (Friday only). Bus leaves GF at 4 PM (loads at 3:30 PM) and returns after the game. The ONLY way to go to this game and enjoy an adult beverage on the way! Leave the driving to someone else. $75 includes the game ticket, the bus ride and the beer on the bus.

Duluth - Feb 21 & 22 - He has TWO buses going on this trip. Buses leave GF at 10 AM (load at 9:30 AM) from the Ralph. Price is $175 and includes a ticket to both night's games, the bus ride and 'refreshments' on the bus. Rooms are already booked at the Holiday Inn connected to the rink - you are responsible for the paymemt of the room on your own.

St. Cloud - Feb 28 & March 1 - one bus going to St. Cloud. Same details as above for Duluth except the hotel is the Kelly Inn.

Please call Al Pearson at 218.779.5740 or JoAnna Pearson at 701.388.9825 to get yourself on the bus Gus!!

UPDATE**** Al has to make a change to the price for the Bemidji trip - the ticket price he was quoted CHANGED to a whopping $48 each!! He apologizes but he needs to change the price for that trip to a total of $85. (which includes the game ticket, the bus ride to and fro and "refreshments" on the bus) It will still be a bang up time - hop on the bus Gus! Please call Al Pearson at 218.779.5740 or JoAnna Pearson at 701.388.9825

UPDATE**** Al has to make a change to the price for the Bemidji trip - the ticket price he was quoted CHANGED to a whopping $48 each!! He apologizes but he needs to change the price for that trip to a total of $85. (which includes the game ticket, the bus ride to and fro and "refreshments" on the bus) It will still be a bang up time - hop on the bus Gus! Please call Al Pearson at 218.779.5740 or JoAnna Pearson at 701.388.9825

LadyDy, On a good day does Al break even on these?

II dont see any evidence of u caling it?

OK, five things I predict for 2014:

Alex Rodriguez not playing a single baseball game.

Either the Patriots or Broncos making the Super Bowl.

Al Pearson putting together a Sioux hockey bus trip.

Grand Forks seeing below zero temps.

gfhockey getting bombed and posting about it on SiouxSports.com.

Mark this thread for next December and we'll see if my "predictions" make me look as smart as you.

I personally like my chances.

OK, five things I predict for 2014:

Alex Rodriguez not playing a single baseball game.

Either the Patriots or Broncos making the Super Bowl.

Al Pearson putting together a Sioux hockey bus trip.

Grand Forks seeing below zero temps.

gfhockey getting bombed and posting about it on SiouxSports.com.

Mark this thread for next December and we'll see if my "predictions" make me look as smart as you.

I personally like my chances.

And you will be right on 4 out of the 5.

Ok, so you're saying A-Rod beats the rap or are you predicting a warm January-March in Grand Forks?

All of us want to know? All look like sure bets to me.

I always wonder whether smokey/watchmaker and gfhockey/proudsioux are the same person with multiple personalities. One alway drunk/can't write in English, and one just as obnoxious, but not nearly as drunk. Both with big self-proclaimed big schwanstuckes (or is it pocketbooks?).

All of us want to know? All look like sure bets to me.

I always wonder whether smokey/watchmaker and gfhockey/proudsioux are the same person with multiple personalities. One alway drunk/can't write in English, and one just as obnoxious, but not nearly as drunk. Both with big self-proclaimed big schwanstuckes (or is it pocketbooks?).

You do know there are rules about personal attacks? Small minds talk about people. Large minds talk about issues,

Another small mind responds.

The irony is priceless. You are talking about people in the same "small minded" manner that you just wrote about. You were a lot nicer when you were pretending to be someone other than watchmaker, now you are back to your condescending ways.

• Upvote 2

The irony is priceless. You are talking about people in the same "small minded" manner that you just wrote about. You were a lot nicer when you were pretending to be someone other than watchmaker, now you are back to your condescending ways.

I respond to the personal attacks. I am not the one making the personal attacks. That is the irony here. Why do you not comment about how I am subject to endless personal attacks? I do not start these things, that would be the middle school girls group here, I just respond. I try and bring up questions and topics to discuss. What do I get in responce? Personal attacks. Hence my previous comment about small minds and big minds.

Then maybe if you would crack down on the rules violators here it would not be such an issue?

That's what my post was -- a nudge to more than one person in the thread that it was drifting into becoming personal rather than on topic.

If you want to discuss moderation policies more, I'd urge you to move it to the the SiouxSports/admin forum.