SiouxSports.com Forum

Good fans vs fans that are jerks

SiouxFan100

Just wondering. How do you draw the line between good, classy, enthusiastic fans and fans that go overboard and are jerks? Can you be a good fan and sit for the whole game and not scream and holler? What make a fan classy? Personally, I don't do a lot of screaming at games. Used to but that has long ago come and gone. As a whole,do you consider UND fans to be classy? I hear there were some fans at the Boston hockey game that didn't represent very well? I know every fan base has these. Are UND fans welcoming to fans from other teams?

I could have asked if UND fans are classier than su fans. :hypocrite: I know most su fans consider themselves classy. When does giving each other a good ribbing cross to being a jerk. Looking back in college (early 80s) I would consider what I did then to be a jerk. I would hope that as a person gets older there is less of this. Looking around now though I see many older fans that I would consider to be boarder line either great fans or some would say they have crossed into the jerk category.

I could have asked if UND fans are classier than su fans. :hypocrite: I know most su fans consider themselves classy.

They (bison fans) are awful on the interwebs, but at actual games they're similar to most any other fan base. A few bad apples mixed in with a majority who are looking to have a good time and give a little back and forth (in good fun) to opposing fans. Their recent success in the only sport they care about has lead to bad apples being more prevalent than before, but there are still plenty of good fans there too.

They (bison fans) are awful on the interwebs, but at actual games they're similar to most any other fan base. A few bad apples mixed in with a majority who are looking to have a good time and give a little back and forth (in good fun) to opposing fans.

as long as your name isn't lakesbison or whatever sam humann goes by now, you should be fine!

• Upvote 1

ANYBODY KNOW WHO TO CONTACT REGARDING THE BEER MUGS THAT USED TO HANG IN FRENCHY'S??

Frenchy was at homecoming a couple of years ago I asked hime that question, he said all the mugs were bought by somone and sold on Ebay when the bar closed.