SiouxSports.com Forum

NAU and UND

gfhockey

But what if they win?? ??

Silly geaux...silly geaux...

Defensively we might not be "atrocious" right now but offensively we are not capable of scoring 4 TDs to win this game.

Early week prediction: 28-13 NAU

I'll write an email request to FSN asking them not to show a close up of Muss when it gets out of hand and he looks like he has absolutely no idea what to do.

I just hope they don't cue in on the nervous tic of fidgeting with the headset and power pack, removal of the headset followed by running fingers thru the hair.

Wash, rinse, repeat...

Silly geaux...silly geaux...

Defensively we might not be "atrocious" right now but offensively we are not capable of scoring 4 TDs to win this game.

Early week prediction: 28-13 NAU

I'm just sayin if there was a game left on the schedule that it would really do something if they win it's this since it's on national tv

I'm just sayin if there was a game left on the schedule that it would really do something if they win it's this since it's on national tv

I'm with you but there is nothing that I have seen in the last 7 weeks that gives them any chance IMO.

if true its best for us to be kicked off anyways.... I don't want the program to be embarrassed on the Midwest footprint as we need to recruit better in these areas.

ff

but if ur UND admin....how did you let that opportunity slip away lol...

props to Faison and his crew for getting us off...maybe they wanted us off

Who cares? Hockey can't get on any channel that is relevant.......

In the grand scheme of sports, America doesn't care about hockey. That simple. Want ADDITIONAL exposure onto what we already have with hockey? Do something with football and/or basketball. Football with Mussman has been a dud so all hope now shifts to basketball to try and make the dance.

EDIT: I guess FS North would be the exception - they do carry a lot of hockey. But, football and basketball coverage should be a future goal for UND on FSN.