SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU dance drama

The Sicatoka

So your saying the Gold Star band shouldn't be at the games because their aren't part of Taylor's and Dorn's empire.

Dorn is such a joke of an administrator, and Taylor continually backs her. She probably wanted them renamed the Marching Dykes is honor of flood fighting, and they didn't accept so they left the athletic department.

band member can get schollys #/Facts

And yet no one addresses how Dr. Bresciani views a portion of his constituency.

From a PR standpoint, he isn't Whiskey Joe...but few are or were if/when Joe threw done a couple to get the party started!!

Deano's motto..."I'm kind of a big deal". He has no time for minions!!

Your jealously of NDSU is duly noted.....

Not really...I live in Fargo and have buddies that are well "connected" to the AC. What one reads in the Forum on many of these issues at NDSU is just the tip of the iceberg when it came to Whiskey Joe and now Deano. But if putting both of them on a pedestal make you feel better about what is continually published so be it.

Not really...I live in Fargo and have buddies that are well "connected" to the AC. What one reads in the Forum on many of these issues at NDSU is just the tip of the iceberg when it came to Whiskey Joe and now Deano. But if putting both of them on a pedestal make you feel better about what is continually published so be it.

Calling the dance team thing an "issue" is grasping for straws. Is NDSU flawless? Nope. Wouldn't be remotely surprised if you are making it up that your buddies are "well-connected."

Calling the dance team thing an "issue" is grasping for straws. Is NDSU flawless? Nope. Wouldn't be remotely surprised if you are making it up that your buddies are "well-connected."

Compared to all you clueless AC rubes that post here, I think I feel pretty comfortable with my statement.

Yeah that makes sense that NDSU guys would be telling tales to a UND fan. Fact is the dance team made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

Wow, what a follow-up. Not accurate, but quite witty.

I have a challenge for you: provide factual evidence to back up your claim that NDSU fans only care about football, WITHOUT citing bisonville or siouxsports.

Sidenote: as my intent was to be witty, I have no factual evidence to support my claim that UND fans only care about hockey.

Fact is the dance team made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

Quite the turnaround by the athletic department in less than a weeks time and less than 2 weeks before the first home game, specifically citing something that happened in January among other things even though there had been multiple communications since then. I mean, haven't these girls been through enough, now they are being drug through the mud in the media....?

In Swanson’s Aug. 22 reply, he wrote he would “keep the soccer/volleyball offer in mind and let you know if the need comes up …”

When it came to football, he foreshadowed a possible problem. “End zone dances at football will be tough,” Swanson wrote. “We’ve expanded our corporate partner inventory to capitalize on the success of the past two seasons. Our media timeouts, quarter breaks and halftimes are full with sold sponsorships.”

He also alerted Wabner that free tickets to games for dance team parents would no longer be available.

While he acknowledged there were past issues, he assured Wabner the team was “not a pain.”

Then, on Aug. 27, Swanson asked Wabner to call him and notified her the team would no longer be allowed to perform.

Swanson outlined the reasons for his decision in an email attachment sent to Wabner. The reasons included an unauthorized use of the Bison Sports Arena for a team send-off on Jan. 15.

“Neither the athletic department nor facilities management was asked permission to host the event or even notified,” he wrote. “Serious liability issues come to the forefront when your team continually makes decisions to use our facilities without approval that puts both the athletic department and the university at risk and compromises the safety of those involved.”

Swanson said the team repeatedly practiced at the BSA outside the one-night-per-week slot assigned and without proper supervision or certified staff.

“A blatant disregard and disrespect of our building and staff cannot continue to be overlooked,” Swanson wrote in the attachment.

In an interview, Swanson said those issues were ongoing, but he did not specify why they came to a head that week in August.

Yeah that makes sense that NDSU guys would be telling tales to a UND fan. Fact is the dance team made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

I could care less about the dance team.

That fact that you SU rubes wear a nice fancy NDSU FB sweatshirt and watch the Craig Bohl show doesn't mean you know jack outside of the FB program.

I have a challenge for you: provide factual evidence to back up your claim that NDSU fans only care about football, WITHOUT citing bisonville or siouxsports.

Sidenote: as my intent was to be witty, I have no factual evidence to support my claim that UND fans only care about hockey.

Ask Gene Taylor when it comes down to punishment for crimes by the student athletes. Harsh for the women's softball team, a slap on the butt (I mean wrist) for the football team. Next challenge.

good one dude. lol. you seriously believe what your wrote? get real.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?31500-Dennis-Dodd-No-(F)BS-FCS-North-Dakota-State-is-FBS-Top-25-caliber/page7

bisonaudit

Join Date Oct 2003 Posts 4,817

icon1.png Re: Dennis Dodd: No (F)BS: 'FCS' North Dakota State is FBS Top 25 caliber

Plenty of room for judgement. It's anyone's guess what would happen playing a BCS level schedule and how depth would play out as the season wore on.

Just for reference here's what Sagarin thinks:

NDSU's 77.68 would rank:

3rd in the American Athletic (=0 from last week)

6th in the ACC (=0)

5th in the Big Ten (+3)

7th in the Big 12 (+1)

1st in Conference USA (=0)

1st in the MAC (=0)

3rd in the MWC (=0)

10th in the PAC 12 (=0)

10th in the SEC (=0)

1st in the Sun Belt (=0)

Seriously? 5th best in the Big 10.
:lol:
:lol:

Yes, indeed.

Trolling on the UND message board must be something that the not so friendly drunks from the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences just like to do

Well, at least until they pass out at the keyboard.

Oh, I so wish we would get those friendly drunks that this writer was so eloquent in describing...

You sure seem to know alot about drunks...... must take one to know one. And I'm very friendly with a few exceptions like the Duker and Duryl