SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Vermont - FRIDAY GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

Bad third goal given up by Saunders, brutal. Bad PK so far this game, needs lots of work.

MitchMac has made MarkMac disappear as well. OD? Haven't seen him at all.

Beyond tight on the calls. Guess this is the new corps of referees.

For this reason: Many of us with buffering problems watch HD and SD football and hockey on america one, and previously, when they were b2, without buffering problems. Yet, with neulion, we've got problems. What's your explanation?

Mine is fine...0 buffering.

Bad third goal given up by Saunders, brutal. Bad PK so far this game, needs lots of work.

MitchMac has made MarkMac disappear as well. OD? Haven't seen him at all.

Beyond tight on the calls. Guess this is the new corps of referees.

Smartest man in Crosby, North Dakota.

For this reason: Many of us with buffering problems watch HD and SD football and hockey on america one, and previously, when they were b2, without buffering problems. Yet, with neulion, we've got problems. What's your explanation?

That still doesn't explain why it works great for some and not for others. I honestly don't know why it's not working for some. I've never had issues with Neulion no matter where I'm watching... Home, work or at a hotel

Nice to see OD finally finish one. 3rd goal was on Mattson. Whiffed trying to clear the puck. He has struggled. Glad to see Zane. Fr. Dman look OK. Agree MarkMac flying solo 90% of time on his line.