SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. U of Manitoba Gameday - Sunday

AZSIOUX

Having really poor connection. Seeing constant buffering and we have a high soled satellite connection. Any suggestions? Right now it takes 5 minutes to watch 1 minute

How good is your download speed? I know satellite internet like Hughe's cuts download speed drastically after you've downloaded a certain amount of data. Probably would use it all in less than one HD period of a hockey game.

The helmets NEED. Something on the side....can't figure out why that's so hard...

Heck I just ordered and received high quality helmet logo stickers for the beer league team....took less than a week and cost under $30.....

For $50 I could have them installed on the green lids for Vermont series

Actually, now is probably not the time, but are you typically able to stream audio over HDMI to your TV? If you have not done that, you may need to download the Audio drivers for your video card.

missed the first 2 1/2 minutes, had one stop for buffering, Using HDMI cable to TV, but that only gets me the picture, sound is coming thru the crappy laptop speakers, any suggestions?

Agreed. Manitoba is typically a big, physical team, it would make a good even strength matchup. Not much of this game has been even strength.

Parks with some nice jump in his step. Would rather see 5X5 play than all this specialty teams....

Hey, penalty shot. Alright.