SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 2 Scores

SiouxMD

Welp, the UND game is just too frustrating to watch. So I'm going to step away from the TV, calm down, and catch up on some of the other games going on.

Weber St 7

Utah 70

Final.

OUCH!!!

CSU-Pueblo 41

N. Colorado 36

Final.

Even bigger OUCH!!!

Portland St 30

Cal 37

Final.

Dixie St 14

Idaho St 40

Final.

CSU Pueblo is a pretty new D2 program, but they have been successful out of the gate. But some people thought N. Colorado could be a middle of the pack Big Sky team this season. Obviously we have all seen lower division teams show up and win, but I'm surprised that UNC lost this one.

Ferris State had 228 yards rushing the Bison 162. When teams play up it's a super bowl type game for them. Most players play at the level they play in for a reason. Emotion goes along ways in a football game. When your the dog you play harder it means more.

How does Ferris get so many yards rushing and K State so few. Hard to explain. This Ferris coach Tony Annese is a winner. Every level he has won big. He's 50 may have moved up to late. Expecting Ferris to make some noise next few years.

Looks like somebody has fired up a new "We could play with Bama" thread on Bisonville and some actually think they have would have a good chance, maybe that game really does need to happen to bring a gigantic reality check to some people. I bet the sane Bison fans cringe when they see those posts.

Looks like somebody has fired up a new "We could play with Bama" thread on Bisonville and some actually think they have would have a good chance, maybe that game really does need to happen to bring a gigantic reality check to some people. I bet the sane Bison fans cringe when they see those posts.

Sane??? Anything but...I live in Fargo. Again, sane??? :D

They will say that until they get beat in the dome by their conference mates like that the last 2 years. A loss gives those fans a reality check.