SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardin 2nd team All American - sportsnetwork.com

Nodak78

He's defiantly deserving. I'd rather have him on the first team after the season when it actually means something.

Deserving yes. He should have been the first team.

1st team is as follows compared to Greg's last stats

Total yds yds/game TD rec/game y/catch total recpetion

Erick Lora 1664 138.67 12 11.33 12.24 136

Sean Price 1196 119.60 8 8.10 14.77 81

Greg Hardin 1145 104 14 5.91 17.62 65

I think Greg got screwed. Should put a chip on his shoulder.

Why aren't there three spots on the first team? Aren't there usually three spots?

He is deserving and in the correct team selection given what you are showing as with the 3 WR shown Hardin is last in 4 out of 6 categories and playing on an unranked team coming off of multiple losing seasons since he has been at UND, it is somewhat gratifying he gets the recognition he does. He should still play with a chip on his shoulder though, because of this.

In a recent Preseason pull it was said that UND had the Wide Receivers, but that the season hangs on the freshmen QBs. Is the 10 place ranking high or low based on what people have seen with the QBs we have.

http://pocatelloshop...gs/chase/?p=591

I think the 10 spot is about right because we have a lot to prove given that we have redshirt QB's and a defense that needs to redeem themselves. However as pointed out in the article, if one of the QB,s steps up and delivers then we could be in for a good year.

* we are the 9 spot

He is deserving and in the correct team selection given what you are showing as with the 3 WR shown Hardin is last in 4 out of 6 categories and playing on an unranked team coming off of multiple losing seasons since he has been at UND, it is somewhat gratifying he gets the recognition he does. He should still play with a chip on his shoulder though, because of this.

I think there should be 3 wr on the first team. Those other two have stats worthy of being in front of Hardin though.

I think Greg should be the top choice. Greg had more TD's and more yards per catch than either Sean or Eric. What is amazing Greg did it on 65 receptions. half as many as Sean. This indicates Greg's skills to score and make yardage.

• Upvote 1

I think Greg should be the top choice. Greg had more TD's and more yards per catch than either Sean or Eric. What is amazing Greg did it on 65 receptions. half as many as Sean. This indicates Greg's skills to score and make yardage.

i think eric lora might be the best player in the subdivision this year.

3 rbs? Now that is a joke.

its a pretty loaded year at running back. I think maysonet is the only departing premier RB from 2012.

To be fair, the system has a hell of a lot do with numbers. EIU throws the ball 46 times a game on average and runs alot of plays. Nobody is going to match Lora's numbers when you combine his talent with that system.

I am certain that Hardin would have 100+ catches (vs. 65) if UND threw the ball 175-200 more times than they did last year.

If Hardin's ratios held and we threw the ball 10 more times per game he'd have finished with 85 catches, around 1400 yards, and 17 touchdowns. That's still well short of Lora's production. His involvement in their offense is unreal. He catches the ball 1 out of every 4 times they drop back to pass.

The biggest thing I'm looking to see on offense is how Golloday fits after a year in the system with more muscle and more speed. How good is he going to be? Just imagine 3 receiver sets, what combination do you use? Golloday, Hardin, and Jackson? Golloday, Hardin, and McGill? Hardin, McGill, and Jackson? etc. Then you get to 4 and 5 receiver sets and just the sheer depth available!