SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

I'll take thirteen (13). Great Christmas gifts and I just might have twelve friends, including family and folks here.

Especially for quality hat stock here.

Six Black, with moniker.

Three Green, with moniker.

Three Gray, with moniker.

One pink, with moniker.

13 hats all with NorthDakotaHockey on them?

current numbers as of 9:00am 10-29-13: 45 hats total

black w/moniker (13 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (3), siouxczech29 (1), mn_sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (6)

black with no moniker (7 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1), Wreckincrew (2), mn_sioux (2)

green w/moniker (5 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1), NorthDakotaHockey (3)

green with no moniker (6): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), remington_270 (1), lawkota (1), Wreckincrew (1), mn_sioux (1)

grey w/moniker (8 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2), lawkota (1), Frozen4Sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (3)

pink w/moniker (5 total): YaneA (3), FLO (1), NorthDakotaHockey (1)

pink with no moniker (1 total): remington_270 (1)

*****Order will be placed by Thursday, October 31st in order to allow time for Christmas delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS!***** If you miss the boat on this one, you truly miss the boat.

Just three more hats will reduce the cost per hat by almost $2...someone jump on this. It's better than ShamWOW!

Are there pictures available of the finished hats? I cant find one. If no, is there a reason one cant be posted?

Approximate cost?

I'm interested in a hat, but I'm wondering about the answers to the questions above as well.

I seen on another page that there are four color options. Based on the feedback from the first order, has there been a consensus on which color looks the best?

In addition, would you provide a brief description of the hat (material, lettering/logo, etc.)? I'm sure that information is already in this thread, but I haven't found it yet.

I'm interested in a hat, but I'm wondering about the answers to the questions above as well.

I seen on another page that there are four color options. Based on the feedback from the first order, has there been a consensus on which color looks the best?

In addition, would you provide a brief description of the hat (material, lettering/logo, etc.)? I'm sure that information is already in this thread, but I haven't found it yet.

Check your PMs...

Couple ?'s:

Are there pictures available of the finished hats? I cant find one. If no, is there a reason one cant be posted?

Approximate cost?

Thanks.

I sent you a PM...pics are on my cell phone.

Cost is approximately $15-$25, depending on whether you put a moniker on the back (extra $7.50) and shipping and handling charges. I'd assume this will work a lot like last time - some picked up in Fargo saving all shipping costs, some sent to Grand Forks, and the rest mailed to me in the TC's and mailed on from there. Last order to me basically had everyone paying .50-.75 per hat for shipping to me, then another $6 (approximately) for being sent further.

Couple ?'s:

Approximate cost?

Thanks.

The lack of pictures on the site can be directly attributed to me not having a lot of spare time these days...I'm happy to send pics via cell phone or e-mail if requested though...

Just so no one is confused by NorthDakotaHockey and his 'red' post about the monikers on the hats, monikers on the back are definitely NOT stitched on in red. The black and grey hats have monikers on the back in green - we have yet to see a green hat with a moniker on it but obviously that would either be in black or white.

Here's a link with a description of the exact hat ordered...

http://www.sanmar.co...h=Athletic Gold

current numbers as of 11:36 pm 10-29-13: 48 hats total

black w/moniker (15 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (4*), siouxczech29 (1), mn_sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (6), Laker (1)

black with no moniker (7 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1), Wreckincrew (2), mn_sioux (2)

green w/moniker (6 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1), NorthDakotaHockey (3), Laker (1)

green with no moniker (6): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), remington_270 (1), lawkota (1), Wreckincrew (1), mn_sioux (1)

grey w/moniker (8 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2), lawkota (1), Frozen4Sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (3)

*****Order will be placed by Thursday, October 31st in order to allow time for Christmas delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS!***** If you miss the boat on this one, you truly miss the boat.

EDITED AT 11:36 pm

current numbers as of 4:27pm 10-29-13: 46 hats total

black w/moniker (14 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (3), siouxczech29 (1), mn_sioux (1), NorthDakotaHockey (6), Laker (1)

green w/moniker (5 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1), NorthDakotaHockey (3)

Just TWO more hats will reduce the cost per hat by almost $2...someone jump on this. It's better than ShamWOW!

I'm in...one green and one pink...no moniker.

As for ShamWOW...got some for Father's Day a couple years ago. They suck. ShamWOW that is...not these lids.

As Mafia told me before my 1st order..."These hats are whack!" ;). He was correct.

Put me down for three black hats with no moniker. New to this forum and will need clues on where to send money.

Previous order had hats

A) picked up directly from a SiouxSports volunteer in Fargo

B) shipped to Grand Forks and picked up from a volunteer there

C) shipped to me in MSP and then arrangements made for pick-up or hats are mailed out by me

After I receive the total invoice, I PM you with the amount you owe.