SiouxSports.com Forum

Rocco

Fetch

I'd love to see production out of this freshman class like st.cloud got this year, what was it 53 goals or something like that. but that may be wishful thinking.

Asking a lot of some of those guys for St. Cloud to duplicate those numbers. Have a feeling they may see a few sophomore slumps.

A funny story about Rocco: A friend of mine said he saw him in the Gamble (the business building) bathroom. Man courtesy, gave him a two urinal buffer. When Rocco finished, he zipped up and took a step back and literally high kicked the urinal handle, then went and washed his hands for a good two minutes. Looks like we may have a real germaphobe?

Anyways, I totally agree with jk. I think Tambellini, Johnson, and Murphy may have to earn their stripes before we see them penciled in as first/second liners. I think the most likely first line would be some combination of:

Parks-Mark MacMillan-Grimaldi

I'm pretty interested in the D pairings, also. Our three defensemen that played in the NCAAs each lost their counterpart.

A funny story about Rocco: A friend of mine said he saw him in the Gamble (the business building) bathroom. Man courtesy, gave him a two urinal buffer. When Rocco finished, he zipped up and took a step back and literally high kicked the urinal handle, then went and washed his hands for a good two minutes. Looks like we may have a real germaphobe?

Anyways, I totally agree with jk. I think Tambellini, Johnson, and Murphy may have to earn their stripes before we see them penciled in as first/second liners. I think the most likely first line would be some combination of:

Parks-Mark MacMillan-Grimaldi

I'm pretty interested in the D pairings, also. Our three defensemen that played in the NCAAs each lost their counterpart.

I remember Frattin debuted on the top line as a freshman.

Wow. Talk about some insider information!