SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MANKATO - Saturday WCHA finale

AZSIOUX

Did anyone get the webcast for Friday night's game? I was just wondering how the quality was. I am thinking about buying it if it is decent and just hooking up my computer to my tv. Would appreciate any info that any of you have on the quality last night. Go Sioux!

Very blurry, Didn't bother hooking it up to TV as resolution was so bad on computer it would have gotten way worse when blown up on big screen. Don't know if it will be that bad tonight or if it was just a bad uplink lastnight. Have watched Sioux games on AmericaOne before and while not great they have never been as bad as last night.

The webcast was terrible. Blurry doesn't begin to describe it. You could only see the puck when it was stationary and it was hard if not impossible to read the sweater numbers most of the time. And to top it off, the announcers were awful. If they spent half the time calling the game that they spent bashing the Sioux, it would have been merely tolerable. Having said that, I will probably buy the webcast again. I like having SOME visuals to go with the commentators. I may try listening to the radio feed while watching the webcast, but judging from the speed at which key plays were reported on the forum, it appears that the webcast was about 30 seconds behind live play.

Odonnell gets a hell of an opportunity to step up and do something as he's on top line with k and k tonight.

From the Press box Friday to being in a top line with 2 future nhlers Saturday :) lol go sioux

@UNDMHockey: Brendan O'Donnell in the lineup for Drake Caggiula tonight and will play LW with Knight and Kristo. Rest of the lineup remains the same.

Odonnell gets a hell of an opportunity to step up and do something as he's on top line with k and k tonight.

From the Press box Friday to being in a top line with 2 future nhlers Saturday :) lol go sioux

@UNDMHockey: Brendan O'Donnell in the lineup for Drake Caggiula tonight and will play LW with Knight and Kristo. Rest of the lineup remains the same.

Drake IMO hasn't been playing poor enough to get benched. He was put in a tough spot last night. The fact that Danny and Corbin didn't produce wasn't on Drake. It was due to the fact Rocco wasn't on that line. OD was given a shot on the top line early this season, same with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines. How many chance does he get? I don't get this switch. If Hak feels a message needed to be sent this late in the season to Drake that doesn't bode well for him, but then give Chyzyk a shot. Prior to the Christmas Chyzyk was quite productive.

AZSioux covered that in the first post on this thread.

Do you have to be a jerk ALL of the time? Man between you and your 2-3 idiot buddies on here, you sure can make it unbearable on here at times. Wish there was an "ignore" button for you guys so we didn't even have to see your posts.

• Upvote 3

Do you have to be a jerk ALL of the time? Man between you and your 2-3 idiot buddies on here, you sure can make it unbearable on here at times. Wish there was an "ignore" button for you guys so we didn't even have to see your posts.

Wilbur, I think he means US!

big game tonight even through were locked...

The Sioux aren't locked in at all. A UND win and a Gopher los or tie means #2 seed for the Sioux. A Gopher win means Minny gets the 2 seed.

I thiught the scenarios had been beaten to death already but apparently not.

I state a simple fact and some of you get very sensitive. But you have no problem attacking young college student-athletes, or plenty of people that post on this board because they disagree with you.

There is a simple way to ignore me and anyone else you want. Click on your name at the top of the page. A box will open up. Click on Manage Ignore Prefs. At the bottom of that page is a box titled add a new user to my list. Start typing in my user name or the user name of anyone else you want to ignore. Usually a name or list of names will pop up after a few letters. Click on the name, and on the boxes for whatever you want to ignore. Hope that was simple enough for you. If not, don't read the board and you won't have to read my posts. That's an even simpler solution for you.

The Sioux aren't locked in at all. A UND win and a Gopher los or tie means #2 seed for the Sioux. A Gopher win means Minny gets the 2 seed.

I thiught the scenarios had been beaten to death already but apparently not.

Just to continue with the constant post fixes and post bickers, I know what he was talking about as being locked. Meaning no worse than third, which is huge right now. No discredit to the bottom teams, but I think we would all agree that tech or the beavers is a better draw than CC or Duluth. Its almost Guaranteed there will be a couple upsets in the playoffs with at least multiple 3 game series. Yeah, we could get 2nd but the odds have it that we stay where we are

Pretty surprised by the line-up change. I'm not so surprised about Caggiula sitting, cause even though I like him, I'm pretty sure he hasn't had a goal since his OT goal out at CC. But I'm surprised about putting OD on the top line. I'm not convinced he doesn't have something to offer (maybe he can create more space for the other two), but because it seems strange to go from the bench to top line winger. But I guess when you finally get production from your other 3 lines, I can see Hak's hesitancy to break those lines up the very next night.