SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ MANKATO - Friday

AZSIOUX

I have probably bought several dozen games from them over the years. Usually it goes without a hitch, but sometimes.......

It is just frustrating that you pay top dollar and get essentially no support until the next day.

Yeah, I never did get help from them. I finally figured it out myself.

CRAP

Minnesota is tied with worst team in college hockey history 2-2.

Looks like Edina's squirt B team should be in the WCHA.

I've watched this entire game and all I see is quality hockey out of Bemidji State. Those folks on here screaming about how embarrassing the Sioux playing to a tie against the Beavers was really have me puzzled.

Finally got the webcast half way through the second and didn't see Mankato do much of anything that should have been called. By the sound of the first I guessed they were playing all out tackle hockey like Bemidji last Saturday.

I've watched this entire game and all I see is quality hockey out of Bemidji State. Those folks on here screaming about how embarrassing the Sioux playing to a tie against the Beavers was really have me puzzled.

They could have been up 3-1 after the first period. The gophers have played well at times, but the Beavers have generated more offense against Minnesota than they did against UND.

The Beavers are a well coached team, and over the course of the season well coached teams get better.

BSU is being opportunistic, waiting for Minnesota to make mistakes