SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ UNO - indoor/outdoor

AZSIOUX

Side note: Jim Cornelison will be singing the National Anthem on Saturday. In case you don't know who he is...he is sings the anthem at Blackhawks games!!

I love how the crowd cheers as loud as they can during the entire anthem!! Goosebumps!! Hopefully we can replicate that this Saturday!!

All ya need is Nukes!!

Final 5 is a must this year. Hopefully UND is there. This weekend will go a long way toward determining where we end up in standings. I would like UND to get 3-4 pts. For those going, let em see Sioux Pride.

I agree, I would rather go to the Final Five than an outdoor game. Nothing beats a beer at Tom Reids either.

It will only be aired regionally on Midco Sports Network and Cox (Omaha)

You could always purchase the webcast and connect your computer to your TV - AmericanOneSports.com

This is exactly my plan - it works great too (did this for the Notre Dame series). I went out to Midco Sports Net's website and they feature Saturday's UND/UNO game on their Live Streaming Video link. However, there is no "view now" hyperlink like other upcoming sports games.

??? I'm sure there's different rights and regulations that they need to follow but WHY would they allow video streaming for the Oakland University at South Dakota State Women's BB game but not streaming video for the showcase game in all of College Hockey on Saturday afternoon?

This is exactly my plan - it works great too (did this for the Notre Dame series). I went out to Midco Sports Net's website and they feature Saturday's UND/UNO game on their Live Streaming Video link. However, there is no "view now" hyperlink like other upcoming sports games.

??? I'm sure there's different rights and regulations that they need to follow but WHY would they allow video streaming for the Oakland University at South Dakota State Women's BB game but not streaming video for the showcase game in all of College Hockey on Saturday afternoon?

I am assuming its because they are picking up someone else's feed (i.e. they don't own the production).

I am assuming its because they are picking up someone else's feed (i.e. they don't own the production).

That does makes sense. Still, pretty silly that my Fox College Sports lineup on Saturday shows a replay of the Minnesota-St. Cloud State game from Friday night from 4:00-6:30pm (the exact window of the UND/UNO outdoor game).

A rube like me just doesn't get it. Is there an emoticon for banging one's head against a brick wall?

The high that day in Omaha is supposed to be in the low 40's and probably will be colder than that when the second game starts. It is supposed to be cloudy so there shouldn't be to much ice melting. Chance of rain still pretty low, so I think the conditions are about as good as you can ask for. Hey Blackheart, You don't have to buy anything. these guy that put the ice in are the same guys who do the ice for the Winter Classic every year. When is the last time you heard about the Winter Classic ice being crappy? Its not going to be like the Hockey Day Minnesota day in Moorhead a couple years ago with puddles everywhere. Ice conditions won't be perfect, but they are not going to be terrible.

ummmm...yeah... :ohmy:
  • Upvote 1