SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Season

GeauxSioux

UND graduate living in Fargo here. Haven't been to a UND football game in about 25 years. I went to all of the games when I was in college. Went to a few games after college but just stopped with everything else going on. Thinking of going to one of the upcoming games. How is the tailgating at the Alerus? I assume because it is off campus that alcohol is allowed? I can tell that UND has gotten better lately - exciting offense but the defense is nowhere near what is was back in my college days. I think we are on the way to be a good team in the coming years. Maybe see a few of you before the game.

Tailgating is good - it's not FU sized but there are two parking lots that are full of season tailgaters and they sell day passes also. You can just pay $5 to park on site and not tailgate. +There are at least two food vendors on site selling food and plenty of picnic tables plus they have live music and there is usually one restaurant giving food away. You can usually strike up a conversation with anyone and food usually follows. Stop by the Sioux Pride Van and say hi- we're big on socializing and keep the food simple but you are welcome.

As far as MSU they have Depth at QB, Jake Bleskin played at CMR in Great Falls, if not for the injury he would be playing FBS. Compared to the old CMR, Montana, and cfl player Dave Dickenson. That is one hell of a comparison. The team might even be better with him. Scary good. They have two others behind that are very good also. Without McGhee I still pick them an EWU 1and 2.

I don't think we can win against MSU.