SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

The Wild have to win tonight decisively or it's over - not only to eventually even up the series but to regain confidence & even some swagger going forward

To many of the key players not making it happen & future young stars not taking the next step

I just hope they can turn it around enough to take it to game 7 - if they lose that at least they can be proud of a better yr & who knows they could even win 4 straight & go on - but win or lose I want the winner to go all the way & win it all

Big missed hook/slash call on Keith to take away a breakaway a chance from Haula that shoulda resulted in a penalty shot. If you are gonna call the weak slash by Heatley you have to call that on Keith. I also see the that the Wild made the move to sit Prosser after 2 real bad games and have Ballard in tonight who hasn't played in 2 months. I like the move by Yeo to switch Nino and Moulson around too.

Stoner gets away with one. ...bad missed calls now even tonight.

Blackhawks playing a good road game ... Putting crowd to sleep

That wasn't a missed call broadcasters even said it was a good no call as the guy was just trying to jump around Stoner and they collided. Kind of expecting a real good 3rd out of Koivu as he was real angry after he was highsticked in the face and it drew blood and he usually plays much better angry. Suter looked to get hurt when him and Hossa both fell to the ice late in the 2nd and if he can't come back and misses extended time I'd say the series is pretty much over. Hawks really do a great job of taking away lanes and making it tough for the Wild to get the puck to the net.