SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana v. North Dakota

bincitysioux

I believe we match up very will with this team. It appears they play mostly a 4 guard set and we are at our best with Anderson, Webb, Huff and Schuler on the floor. If we play as a team and share the ball tonight I believe we will be in a position to win this game and honestly win this one. If we don't play as a team then we get beat by 15+. Hopefully a big crowd tonight showing a lot of support for the men, this is a big game. Go sioux.

Gonna be tough sledding tonight I think but hopefully being at home prevents a 30 point blowout like we saw at Weber. It'll be interesting to see what the crowd looks like. Last year was a pretty solid crowd despite it being the day before Thanksgiving.

I was very pleased with the crowd at the Bowling Green-UND game at the Betty over the holiday break when students were gone. It looked farily full save for the end zones where the students usually sit. I think the announced attendance was something like 1,700.

Well the first 300 students get a free t-shirt and are entered into some sort of drawing so they are trying to get people to this game. I went to the Union today to get a ticket and they did not have anymore student tickets printed so I will have to get mine at the Betty.

• Upvote 1