SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Sheez. This website sucks. The clock is counting UP!!

I just sent an email to the website to complain about live action being cut with kids dancing or a stupid tiger head, and their website won't go to a full view!! Won't waste my money on this feed again! The free feed from Notre Dame was better!

The screen goes to full screen fine for me. It didn't work in IE, but works perfectly fine in Chrome. That sort of issue isn't a shocker to me at all.

And if you haven't figured it out by now, they're just showing us what shows on the big screen in the arena. The images aren't being produces for the web cast. They're just letting us watch the big screen, synced with the radio's audio. This is how it always has been for Colorado College. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't think they'll care.

I just sent an email to the website to complain about live action being cut with kids dancing or a stupid tiger head, and their website won't go to a full view!! Won't waste my money on this feed again! The free feed from Notre Dame was better!

It seems their web player isn't very compatible with different browser types. Unless yours is configured to match, you'll have trouble. My firefox was giving me fits last night. Opera tonight is a dream, by comparison. Still a choppy feed and, yeah, their policy of not showing replays of opponent scoring and showing a tiger head instead, well...I guess if they a just replaying the arena big screen you get what you get.

I never buy other school's webcasts. I remember when they showed the webcasts on midco one weekend and I just couldn't watch Saturday night. It was just absolute garbage.

BigGreyAnt said it best, don't buy it if you don't like it. We love watching the Sioux, but TH on the radio fills the void in my life when I can't watch them.

The screen goes to full screen fine for me. It didn't work in IE, but works perfectly fine in Chrome. That sort of issue isn't a shocker to me at all.

And if you haven't figured it out by now, they're just showing us what shows on the big screen in the arena. The images aren't being produces for the web cast. They're just letting us watch the big screen, synced with the radio's audio. This is how it always has been for Colorado College. If you don't like it, don't buy it. I don't think they'll care.

Well ok, the problem with "if I don't like it don't buy it" no s*#t!

The problem is I paid for the weekend last night and have NEVER purchased it before! If you read my reply it says I will never buy it again, I will listen to TH next year! I love how people just look for someone to attack on this website! Against fellow fans mind you!