SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Alaska Fairbanks - Sat

AZSIOUX

Correct...problem is this won't be the only one we lose vs a team we should beat this year. It happens from time to time. But to compound it is UND rarely wins games it shouldn't or steals one on occasion. Nonetheless under the circumstances of this weekend and the travel a split isn't awful.

Guess I was surprised to see we got outshot badly after the clinic that was Friday's game.

Sweep next weekend and all is well.

I think it's fair to say that most seasons when it's all said and done UND finishes somewhere in the top 10 nationally, so the opportunities to lose games that you shouldn't may significantly outnumber the opportunities to "steal" a game you shouldn't win. That said, given the play of our goaltending so far, what are your thoughts on their potential to "steal" a game this year versus the previous few seasons? I know it's early, but I have a hunch Saunders may be able to get us over the hump in that category this year. I'll take a couple in Mariucci, please!

I think it's fair to say that most seasons when it's all said and done UND finishes somewhere in the top 10 nationally, so the opportunities to lose games that you shouldn't may significantly outnumber the opportunities to "steal" a game you shouldn't win. That said, given the play of our goaltending so far, what are your thoughts on their potential to "steal" a game this year versus the previous few seasons? I know it's early, but I have a hunch Saunders may be able to get us over the hump in that category this year. I'll take a couple in Mariucci, please!

Agree...Clark is the real deal. Hopefully he can give us 2 or 3 30+ save shut outs this year in games we are outplayed in and shouldn't win.

Yup now you've confirmed it for me...

You are one of those idiots aren't you.

Now that i know you have no ability to provide any meaningfull discussion I'll be done with you .

Yup, now you've confirmed it for me, you are 14......blah blah blah blah blah

Come on up to the dummy seat 314 c 15 and we can talk about it, keyboard tough guy.......