SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 4 UND at Sac St

geaux_sioux

Anyone know how the broadcast quality will be on Big Sky TV tonight? Does Sac St have a local TV broadcast that will be shown like our volleyball game on Midco?

I will let you know after tonight. I finally went down to Best Buy this morning and purchased a computer to TV connection for my Mac. I tested out a couple shows on Hulu and ESPN3 and those worked great. Now, I know those are well established national platforms. Crossing my fingers that Big Sky TV will be as good.

Teeder, you just set everybody up for so many jokes with your post. Trying to hold back...

I'm surprised there was anything left on the shelves at Best Buy.

(Woops, hope the thread doesn drift)

I didn't even think of that... .that is too funny! I about shot my beer through my nose across the room all over my wife when I read that. My wife is looking at me with a strange look.

Anyone know how the broadcast quality will be on Big Sky TV tonight? Does Sac St have a local TV broadcast that will be shown like our volleyball game on Midco?

The Montana St/UNC game is on now and I have it connected to my 52" tv. It looks pretty good on the tv, it's not HD but better than nothing. Not sure if the quality is better since it is a local TV feed or what.

Does anyone know if the Big Sky TV has an Android app?

It'd be nice to see the offensive line really control this game, and UND have a better pass-run ratio. Don't get me wrong, Hardin and the crew need to get the football as much as possible, but it'd be nice to win the line of scrimmage, and really dictate the football game from there.