SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Stats through week 3

darell1976

So, why did you post a message in the first place if you didn't want people to reply?

It's an FCS forum not a UND forum. When you post a smack-talk message (which your post ultimately was) you have to expect that more people will disagree with you than not. The reason only Bison fans responded is that, on that website, only Bison fans have strong enough opinions about UND to even bother to respond.

I didn't say I didn't want people to reply and it was far from smack. Smack would have been UND is #4 in passing yards, NDSU is # whatever so haha. That is smack. Me just posting numbers on our offense and defense and pointing out our strengths and weakness is not smack. Not all Bison fans responded like that, Gil Dobie saw what was pointed out. Maybe the rest of the "Herd" need to take lessons from him.

I didn't say I didn't want people to reply and it was far from smack. Smack would have been UND is #4 in passing yards, NDSU is # whatever so haha. That is smack. Me just posting numbers on our offense and defense and pointing out our strengths and weakness is not smack. Not all Bison fans responded like that, Gil Dobie saw what was pointed out. Maybe the rest of the "Herd" need to take lessons from him.

Lessons from what??? Go post you crap on the Montana, app st, UNI, JMU, Montana st, Georgia southern boards and see the reaction.......you have spewed a lot of bs on CS and AGS, with little to back it up

At least NDSU has backed it up, your awesome smack is UND is #4 in passing yards...lol that's funny !@#$ right there

I'm thinking this will be another close, high scoring game. North Dakota and Sac are pretty evenly matched.

They don't have the type of rushing attack that we have faced the last two weeks, so it will be interesting to see how are defense plays in that regard.

Our D has actually been so-so against the pass so far, and Sac can chuck it around a bit, so it will be interesting to see how that unfolds.

Scheme-wise, the Hornets are polar opposites from the last two opponents that both wanted to grind it out on the ground. I wouldn't call them "pass-happy" or "high flying", but it looks like they rely on running the ball far less than PSU or SDSU do.

Defensively, they've been pretty good against the run, which doesn't bode well for UND considering how we've run the ball the last two weeks. Against the pass, they've struggled, which should be in our favor. The scariest thing to me is that they have 9 sacks, most of any Big Sky team. And 7 of them have been against FBS teams.

I say it pretty much every week, but if North Dakota can establish the run, I think they win handily. If Sac shuts down UND's running game for a 3rd straight week, I think it will be a high scoring nail-biter.

I like the Sioux to win this one.

Personally, I'd like to throttle this team, more than any other Big Sky team. Just to stick it to all the Hornet fans that have been whining for the last two years about North Dakota being added to the Big Sky due to travel concerns. I'd like to show them that they don't even need to make the trip to Grand Forks to recieve a good old fashioned beat-down.

• Upvote 2

Lessons from what??? Go post you crap on the Montana, app st, UNI, JMU, Montana st, Georgia southern boards and see the reaction.......you have spewed a lot of bs on CS and AGS, with little to back it up

At least NDSU has backed it up, your awesome smack is UND is #4 in passing yards...lol that's funny !@#$ right there

I don't know...................

Since both AGS and CS are devoted to discussion of FCS football, seems like a good place to talk about an FCS football team.......................

I didn't realize that CS and AGS were NDSU boards. When did that happen? It appears that they are meant for all of FCS, not just your favorite school. And only NDSU fans would have considered that post smack against their school. Of course when you're insecure, a lot of things can appear to be smack against you. Have you always been insecure?
  • Upvote 1

Why would I post UND stats on their boards? I posted it on a college football message board that is open to all college football teams. Wow...I got a little speechless after reading your post on how stupid it sounded. NDSU must be proud to have fans like you. Again would you like to tell me how my post is smack? Its not directed towards any other school. Still confused on that.

Darrell, apparently you didn't get the memo that you are to ask permission of the bison fans to post on any FCS board. They won the NC last year, so they now dictate content and get decide what is and is not smack. So you posting information that puts UND in a positive light on an FCS board, just isn't allowed. Because somehow if UND looks good, NDSU looks bad. :huh:

And since when did you get to decide what is worth talking about? Seems a little presumptuous doesn't it?

Never said it was up to me. I'd probably just recommend that people go check out AGS and see if other teams fans are posting their stats. It seems very Chattown-ish(anyone who goes on AGS knows who he is, kinda like a Lakes) is all.

Is voter fraud a valid subject?

I suppose not...................

When it is surrounding several players of a high profile team and could have national title implications...I'd say so.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?116742-UND-s-stats-through-Week-3

Here is the link to it on AGS 19 comments total and 11 of them were from Bison fans, besides me, you had UNDColorado, and Hambone comment and one comment from a Montana fan: (MTfan4life)

UND thread dominated by NDSU posters. Never would have guessed it.

those defensive stats would look alot worse without mimes on the schedule. I thought at least our d-line was supposed to be pretty talented this year, but it's really not showing through at all. Too much time spent on the field? Could come down to the lack of run game.

Also, noone is really going to care about UND's stats until we look more like playoff contenders. Even then, it's probably just troll bait.

AGS & CS threads are so frequently hijacked by Bison posters that they do think that these are Bison boards. More than just Lakes. And it also seems that they are always looking to trash other teams - usually UND but also UNI and any Big Sky team, and on and on. It's like an old, scratched vinyl record that skips back again and again. It just gets old.

• Upvote 1