SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

It was a non conference game in a tournament...and all wins are not meaningless if you want to make the playoffs. Or didn't you guys know that.

He probably didn't realize that.

You see, down at the Univeristy of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, they don't win NCAA Championships at the highest level of competition.

You see, down at the Univeristy of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, they don't win NCAA Championships at the highest level of competition.

I thought the Slummit league was the Highest level of competition.

If I were Bohl, I'd announce a 1 game suspension for Beck on Aug 31st to be served immediately. He doesn't have the luxury of exhibition games to suspend players for.

Seriously, do you mean August 30th for the Kansas State game?

I think that would be appropriate, but I'll bet the pressure is on to keep him for that game.

It was a non conference game in a tournament...and all wins are not meaningless if you want to make the playoffs. Or didn't you guys know that.

1/38=2.6 %

1/11=9%

I'll shoot Coach Bohl an email and start a petition for a 1 quarter suspension. Just to make sure we keep pace with the discipline standards that UND follows.

1/38=2.6 %

1/11=9%

I'll shoot Coach Bohl an email and start a petition for a 1 quarter suspension. Just to make sure we keep pace with the discipline standards that UND follows.

Do you really want to compare discipline standards between the two schools? I don't see UND brought up all the time by the media (not just the Forum as I know you think it's all ran by UND people) about off field incidents, former players not showing up for community service, and having a jackass AD coming out saying no matter the outcome of the court they will NOT be suspended.

You might want to ask the Athletes at UND ( except the hockey players) if they feel the same way you do about not winning Championships at the highest level considering every sport at UND (except hockey) plays at the same level as NDSU.

Do you really want to compare discipline standards between the two schools? I don't see UND brought up all the time by the media (not just the Forum as I know you think it's all ran by UND people) about off field incidents, former players not showing up for community service, and having a jackass AD coming out saying no matter the outcome of the court they will NOT be suspended.

Darell, you need to take a step away from the keyboard man. You have become incapable of seeing humor in any situation.

Darell, you need to take a step away from the keyboard man. You have become incapable of seeing humor in any situation.

So I have to be a mind reader to? Where was the little emoticon to at least decipher a humorous post, because if you read it there is no humor in it.

Anything from the biggest troll around is such a joke.

You're board is full of grossly overweight middle age wannabe teenage football groupies. You're probably the only person on that board that isn't 100-200 lbs overweight except for ADHD types like Lakes.

This is everything that is wrong with a sect of UND fans. Trying to talk down winning championships. Let me know when UND wins a championship in a sport that the BCS conferences play. Until then, talking down FCS titles just seems ridiculous.

Don't picture johnnyboy as grossly obese, but you definitely qualify!! :hypocrite: Bet you have a sausage in one hand and a cheesecake in the other, with the face of Jabba the Hutt.

I guess I'll take this as a compliment that I am not viewed as obese, but sausage and cheesecake sounds wonderful right now.

You might want to ask the Athletes at UND ( except the hockey players) if they feel the same way you do about not winning Championships at the highest level considering every sport at UND (except hockey) plays at the same level as NDSU.

Give me a break.

UND athletes aren't delusional. They get to play at their level and get a good education in the process.

In the meantime, at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, they elect to ignore reality and prop up a rogue athletic department.

Give me a break.

UND athletes aren't delusional. They get to play at their level and get a good education in the process.

In the meantime, at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, they elect to ignore reality and prop up a rogue athletic department.

Out of curiousity how many overall National titles in all sports does UND have?

Give me a break.

Sounds like NDSU athletes. The elitest mentality of people like you are why you guys cant fill up the Alerus.

NDSU football is good now. Obviously. That is why their attendance is up. And why their games sold out within 3 hours. It should be expected when you are back to back National Champions. But remember there was a time not too long ago where the Fargodome was 75% full at best. With success comes more interest in the program and greater attendance. If UND can succeed, the seats will begin to fill and games at the Alerus will sell out. In the same way, if NDSU football takes a skid then their attendance will be affected. There are a lot of fair weather fans in both fan bases.Just the way it is.

• Upvote 1

19,000 seats. Large building.

UND doesn't fill their building because of elitist attitudes. NDSU didn't fill their's because it's a large building. Sound logic. :silly:

Or was it at the time NDSU's fan base wasn't as big because they weren't winning as much so people didn't bother showing up?

Siouxperfan7 hit the nail on the head.