SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

And with publicity, bad publicity is always better than no publicity.

If that is the case, maybe NDSU should start putting ads for the SHAC in the "Courts" section of the Forum. They might finally get the donations to finish it while people are looking up what their favorite player has been up to.

Ever been to Bisonville.com? Perhaps you could copy and paste this post over there since they have tons of UND threads over there. But since you are an FU fan...I read this post and hear blah, blah, blah.

Difference being, Bisonville's football message board is much more active.

You will never find any posting on the Siouxsports forum about FU coaching hirings, FU ticket promotions, where FU landed in their overall conference point standings... I could go on. Oh and you will never hear bison Suck at any UND game or pep rally that does not involve the bison.

The Thundering Herd weren't in the paper for finishing last in the conference point standing. I've seen posting about NDSU promotions here before, mostly for the "Scream Yellow" nonsense.

Its called front-running. Their board always is more active in general but things are up now.

Difference being their board has more immature 20 somethings without jobs, more haters, more perpetual envy...

Wow, the only threads on this board that get alot of replies have something to do with the NDSU BISON.The jealous nature, hatred, little man syndrome, and obsession with anything to do with anything Bison is at heights I haven't seen with other forums anywhere and I am on alot of boards as I am a huge college football fan. As an outsider to this boards fans one sided rivalry, you make people who dont want to pick a side, pick a side, and this board is a screaming endorsement to pick the Bison. Drop all this crybaby !@#$, act like I hope the student athletes act and try to bring up the athletic program, the football program, and the university itself. Bitching and moaning about past issues with other programs doesn't do this program any good and drives neutral people to the other side. All this anti Bison crap makes you come across like self entitled momma's boys. So many threads on this board end up talking about the Bison. This is just another Bison sight, like a anti-bisonville, but still about the bison. And with publicity, bad publicity is always better than no publicity. Try bringing up threads that promote UND FOOTBALL, they need your help and support, they are a bottom half FCS team that needs a positive fan base. The Bison are 2 time defending champs they are doing just fine with or without what happens on this little board.

It's what Darrell (and a few others) live for so don't expect it to stop. They feel better about themselves when they can put NDSU down.

Uh - this thread is in the community forum and as those at FU will gladly tell you the FU futball team is the most popular team in the state - which means this should be open for discussion in a forum about Community. Oh andy by the way there are 10 times as many threads about UND on Bisonswille as there are here. They actually have people combing the internet to find the smallest thing and then post a thread about it. You will never find any posting on the Siouxsports forum about FU coaching hirings, FU ticket promotions, where FU landed in their overall conference point standings... I could go on. Oh and you will never hear bison Suck at any UND game or pep rally that does not involve the bison.

A community forum on a site called Sioux Sports. ;)

Oh, well. It's just an Ag school. So what if they commit crimes and get away with it. Let them have their 15 minutes while they're young. They'll be slaving away at lesser jobs soon enough.

Can I ask who committed a crime and got away with it? I'll hang up and listen.

The "student" athletes at the University of Agrculture and Applied Sciences that did not fulfill their sentences.

Former student athletes. They'll get theirs, don't think anyone thinks otherwise.

Former student athletes. They'll get theirs, don't think anyone thinks otherwise.

Oh, I doubt it. Not with the rogue program being run at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

Heck, winning subdivision championships is much more important than justice and honor. Feel proud! :lol:

Oh, I doubt it. Not with the rogue program being run at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.

Heck, winning subdivision championships is much more important than justice and honor. Feel proud! :lol:

Take it up with the UND Law School alums that decided this.

OSU suspends starting running back 3 games despite assault charges being dropped Meyer says it was for "conduct not representative" of Ohio State.

"Our players are taught to walk away. [Hyde's] punishment was because he didn't walk away," Meyer said Wednesday during a visit to ESPN's main campus as part of a Big Ten coaches media trip.

Meyer said the Buckeyes have had too many off-the-field issues this offseason and that they had a role in the severity of Hyde's punishment. Meyer said it would also play a role in deciding other player discipline should the need arise.

It's what Darrell (and a few others) live for so don't expect it to stop. They feel better about themselves when they can put NDSU down.

Anything from the biggest troll around is such a joke.

Without a doubt, we are a younger board, or at the very least, less serious.

You're board is full of grossly overweight middle age wannabe teenage football groupies. You're probably the only person on that board that isn't 100-200 lbs overweight except for ADHD types like Lakes.

Anything from the biggest troll around is such a joke.

You're board is full of grossly overweight middle age wannabe teenage football groupies. You're probably the only person on that board that isn't 100-200 lbs overweight except for ADHD types like Lakes.

Plenty of young folks too. Are some of them overweight? I'd assume so. Most Americans are. I don't think other than the large number of inside jokes(a lot of them tailgate together) which results in a year round traffic, our posters are any different than other boards.

Who in college does?

Tongue in cheek comment about UND suspensions for early games in hockey. Don't know if they were exhibitions or meaningless Non-Con games...but thats what he was getting at I think.

Tongue in cheek comment about UND suspensions for early games in hockey. Don't know if they were exhibitions or meaningless Non-Con games...but thats what he was getting at I think.

It was a non conference game in a tournament...and all wins are not meaningless if you want to make the playoffs. Or didn't you guys know that.