SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Challenge (Big Sky Conference Pick'em)

mr_griff

I have setup a Pick'em for the Big Sky Conference called the Big Sky Challenge. It's free and just for bragging rights (unless someone donates prizes). You can create your own groups and play amongst friends while still competing to be the overall champion. We have over 150 entries already and has been popular with many of the other fan forums and I thought you guys might enjoy it as well.

http://www.BigSkyChallenge.com

• Upvote 3

I have setup a Pick'em for the Big Sky Conference called the Big Sky Challenge. It's free and just for bragging rights (unless someone donates prizes). You can create your own groups and play amongst friends while still competing to be the overall champion. We have over 150 entries already and has been popular with many of the other fan forums and I thought you guys might enjoy it as well.

Thanks for including us - sounds like fun!

That is so awesome I just added my picks as well, thanks for linking that.

Me too!! :)

Some tough games this week....UNC vs Mesa State, Montana at App State, and EWU at Wash State were my tough picks.

Yeah.....You'd think Northern Colorado would be able to handle Mesa....but who knows with that program. I took App State over the Griz based on the travel distance for them, and Washington State over EWU, even though EWU wouldn't surprise anyone by winning that one.

Lots of UND fans ranked in the upper echelon of the leaderboard. One wrong pick, (I'm guessing the Colorado game from last week) and we all drop......gasp.......

I got the Cal Poly/Wyoming game wrong (my only one wrong), these conference games are going to get harder to pick. We should see some separation since "other" fans don't know much about UND, and with the way they are playing now might be on the fence to pick us or not, but we know better.

• 2 weeks later...