SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Kostich was in talking to Detroit Lakes kids. Herzog is 5' 11" 205 lb QB, DB. Was good RB as Soph. Then switched to QB. Would likely play strong safety. Hits hard good quickness tough kid. Didn't play much db after 2nd game. Might be scholarship kid otherwise PWO. Kirby Siewert is 6' 2 " 252lb DL. Great feet good motor, smart. Prob PWO. Schmidt was in 2 weeks ago. Local coaches impressed with both new UND guys.

Who is are biggest rival ? NDSU?

North Dakota State is the biggest rival, but they're in a different conference so we don't play them anymore in the regular season. Hopefully that will change for this years incoming class down the road.

In conference, the rivals would technically be Montana and Montana State I suppose.

Kostich was in talking to Detroit Lakes kids. Herzog is 5' 11" 205 lb QB, DB. Was good RB as Soph. Then switched to QB. Would likely play strong safety. Hits hard good quickness tough kid. Didn't play much db after 2nd game. Might be scholarship kid otherwise PWO. Kirby Siewert is 6' 2 " 252lb DL. Great feet good motor, smart. Prob PWO. Schmidt was in 2 weeks ago. Local coaches impressed with both new UND guys.

This new coaching staff brings a lot of enthusiasm and experience that the previous regime was missing. I've also heard it sits well with coaches and recruits. This weekend is big for the program, considering the amount of talented recruits visiting. By Sunday, there should be an impressive rate of commitments flying in!

Go Sioux!

This new coaching staff brings a lot of enthusiasm and experience that the previous regime was missing. I've also heard it sits well with coaches and recruits. This weekend is big for the program, considering the amount of talented recruits visiting. By Sunday, there should be an impressive rate of commitments flying in!

Go Sioux!

You sometimes don't realize how much passion a program is missing until you get someone who bleeds Sioux Green like Bubba.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Logan-Plantz-144481

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/378877/logan-plantz

Offensive lineman Logan Plantz out of Illinois is receiving interest from UND. Has very impressive highlights - would be a good get!

I did notice he was favoriting some stuff from the coaches. Guy looks huge.

Anyone know anything about these guy:

Levi Hoiby - QB/MLB from Stanley, ND probably a preferred walk-on

Anthony Anderson - RB from Eden Praire really big, powerful back

Garrett Bollant - RB/DB from Lobi, WI offensive MVP for his team probably plays DB though would need a year to get bigger too

Jeloni Hudson - OL/DE from Blaine probably plays DE or redshirt and hit the weights hard to play OL

Jamari Manuel - RB from Madison, WI he is a 2015 so I'm probably jumping the gun but the guy is pretty good

Jason Telin - OL Oakdale, MN 6' 3" 290 strong enough but would need a year to get some of the footwork together