SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Coaches Show

PCM

I'm at home sick with the flu.

Parise played with a strained MCL and you're letting a little bug keep you down?

Soft. ;)

;):D

PS - You know I've complained about not having the show run on the whole Clear Channel North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey Network. If it did, I'd cover. Sorry.

Disclaimer: This is a summary of the weekly Fighting Sioux Coaches how. It is NOT a verbatim transcript of the show. Comments by the show's hosts and the coaches are paraphrased to the best of the author's ability and are NOT direct quotes. This summary contains selected highlights from the show and is NOT a comprehensive account of all topics covered or discussed. This broadcast summary represents the interpretation of the author and is not associated in any manner with SiouxSports.com, the University of North Dakota or US College Hockey Online. This summary MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED without the written permission of the author.

Live from Lola's Authentic Northern Italian Restaurant in beautiful downtown Grand Forks. Tim Hennessy is the host with UND head coach Dean Blais.

TH and DB talking about Brady missing practice due to getting sworn in and getting his U.S. passport. Also mention that this could be the year the US team wins the WJC.

DB saying Drew Stafford is getting a call tonight saying he will be making the US team. And that there won

I am by no means PCM (thank god for that)...

Hey! What's that supposed to mean? :D

Thanks, Morley, you did a great job. thumbsup.gif

I do have one correction, however.

DB also commenting on how much Foyt has improved since the beginning of the season.

I'm pretty sure that Blais said Fabian, not Foyt. I hope that Federov's heart isn't broken by that news. ;)

Actually I never listen to it, but I saw PCM was sick and thought he should just suck it up. I figured for an old man he might need someone to cut him some slack. Plus he always does such a good job, so I figured if I did this one, we would be even for the next five seasons or so ;):D

TH mentioned that REA has plans to show classic Sioux games of all sports on the FSSN. He doesn't know when, but it is the plan. ;)

Thanks, morley! :D

That would be great. How 'bout the 80 and 82 championship games?

I didn't think Smaby was on the WJC roster? USA Hockey doesn't have a roster update yet, still no Stafford. Wonder who isn't going to make it to the tourney?

I doubt Sandy is losing any sleep. Look for Reich in net Friday night. NO question.

DB calling Prpich a goal scorer now and that fighting is past him. 

We'll see how far "past him" it is when Peluso meets him in the corner...or Brandt/Parise's crease.