SiouxSports.com Forum

25th Anniversary of the 87 Championship Team

Siouxperfan7

joyce/bobyck

Steve Johnson spent time on that first line at the start of the year before Bobyck settled in...Gino was also quoted as saying Pelawa would have been a strong candidate for that line as well...I can't even imagine what that would have looked like...

Steve Johnson spent time on that first line at the start of the year before Bobyck settled in...Gino was also quoted as saying Pelawa would have been a strong candidate for that line as well...I can't even imagine what that would have looked like...

I see two fans with good memories here. Most people forget that Bobber played win on the line more than Steve, he was a little too slow on his skates. Don't jump at me Steve was the one who said it.

Anyone remember the video clip of HEAVY METAL HOCKEY that Pat Sweeney and WDAZ sports had on? It was labeled as done by Dr Plecebo. A few of the lines I remember went like: Hrkac fakes, he shoots, he scores! Bob Joyce, you control the boards! Ian Kidd wants to go to Detroit too! Here's to Steady Eddie, and to Scott Brower too, please seal up the net for us so nothing can get through! :whistling: HEAVY METAL HOCKEY :whistling:

Anyone remember the video clip of HEAVY METAL HOCKEY that Pat Sweeney and WDAZ sports had on? It was labeled as done by Dr Plecebo. A few of the lines I remember went like: Hrkac fakes, he shoots, he scores! Bob Joyce, you control the boards! Ian Kidd wants to go to Detroit too! Here's to Steady Eddie, and to Scott Brower too, please seal up the net for us so nothing can get through! :whistling: HEAVY METAL HOCKEY :whistling:

...Gino was also quoted as saying Pelawa would have been a strong candidate for that line as well...I can't even imagine what that would have looked like...

48-0

• Upvote 1

It's when the Sioux were out of town that things got a little hazy.

Buck pitchers at the Spud from 12-5:30

Buck Pitchers at the Bridge from 4-7

2 for 1's at the Bridge from 7-8

Antique/Whiteys for the rest of the night.

I remember right before they closed/burned down the Bridge bar, all drinks/beers/etc. were 3 for 1's...

Weren't they already back for a big weekend shindig earlier this season?

Good mention of the Sioux powerhouses of the 80's in the History of the WCHA, 1980's, dvd out with Final Five tickets.

Did they actually distribute those DVD's this year? I thought they did three years in a row, then skpped last season. :sad: