SiouxSports.com Forum

SIoux @ Bulldogs!

Kooshnitz

Easy, atmosphere and heated rivalries. Done and done, checkmate!

If you don't want to pay what the market bears, sit at home and watch. If you are a season ticket holder, one of these kind of weekends you can paydown a bigger portion of your tickets. Nothings says fair market like what I can get someone to pay for them. Economics 101

• Upvote 1

If you don't want to pay what the market bears, sit at home and watch. If you are a season ticket holder, one of these kind of weekends you can paydown a bigger portion of your tickets. Nothings says fair market like what I can get someone to pay for them. Economics 101

Nothings says fair market like what I can get someone to pay for them. Economics 101

That someone isn't me.

Yeah, haven't found any reasonable pricing on tickets on CL. I feel like the premium pricing on those tickets from UMD alumni, fans, or students there are a little ridic. I get the Duluth is ranked #1 and they're playing the Sioux and Sioux fans travel really well, but $100/ticket/night...please... this isn't a Gopher series.

Your right, $100 a ticket is a lot especially since most here at UMD don't look at UND as a big rival. Now if it was wisky, that would be a different story.

Your right, $100 a ticket is a lot especially since most here at UMD don't look at UND as a big rival. Now if it was wisky, that would be a different story.

The only thing we like about Duluth, is Mr. Sandelin as he once was ours. Down the road, he may be taking the reins over at UND sooner than you think.

yeah, it's funny about these teams. it's never been a huge rivalry. UND v Gophers, Denver are the tops. UMD fan says Wisco. wonder why that is? i'm sure it will become bigger in the new league tho.

yeah, it's funny about these teams. it's never been a huge rivalry. UND v Gophers, Denver are the tops. UMD fan says Wisco. wonder why that is? i'm sure it will become bigger in the new league tho.

I don't know what it is about wisky... Just can't stand them... I would say the border thing but und also borders us and we don't look at you guys like we do wisky. But you are right the new league will develop different rivalries and maybe UMD and UND will have one someday.

As far as UMD goes, I have always liked them, the same way I like Bemidji State. I don't have that hatred for them, but more of a "brother" type of thing. I always cheered for Bulldogs when they weren't playing UND. Although, a few UMD fans on this site and that I met in person last year have started to change my mind.

As far as UMD goes, I have always liked them, the same way I like Bemidji State. I don't have that hatred for them, but more of a "brother" type of thing. I always cheered for Bulldogs when they weren't playing UND. Although, a few UMD fans on this site and that I met in person last year have started to change my mind.

Haha I hope I'm not one of those fans. I guess the same could be said for some und fans for me but I think I'll stick with the majority as most are nice people.

Duluth is my favorite road trip in the WCHA. Going out before and after the games in Canal Park is great!! I love how the arena is right downtown. The people are always great there. We usually get along becausw we have one thing in common...our hatred towards the Gophers!!! I am heading there this year again for probably my 6th roadtrip there in the last 10-12 years. Gonna be great!! should be some great games!!

Duluth is my favorite road trip in the WCHA. Going out before and after the games in Canal Park is great!! I love how the arena is right downtown. The people are always great there. We usually get along becausw we have one thing in common...our hatred towards the Gophers!!! I am heading there this year again for probably my 6th roadtrip there in the last 10-12 years. Gonna be great!! should be some great games!!

I'm glad you like Duluth! That is true a hatred for the gophs in hockey is something we have in common. Where do you usually go in canal park? Maybe see ya around town! I'll bring J.T. He's old enough now hehe:)

I'm glad you like Duluth! That is true a hatred for the gophs in hockey is something we have in common. Where do you usually go in canal park? Maybe see ya around town! I'll bring J.T. He's old enough now hehe:)

yeah, let's meet up! you bring the fake i.d.'s and i'll bring a lawnmower! :lol:

If this isn't a Gopher wantabe I don't know what is!

Your boys have many years of work trying to get themselves to be comparable with teams like the Sioux/Gophers/Badgers to warrant talk like that, LMAO!

We have usually on to Grandma's sports bar after. seems to be the place to go since it is pretty big! Old Chicago is also a good place. Just trying to figure out what to do with one of the guys that I am going with. Anything good going on this weekend anywhere...live bands or anything?

Your boys have many years of work trying to get themselves to be comparable with teams like the Sioux/Gophers/Badgers to warrant talk like that, LMAO!

Ok? Lol. We don't like the badgers simple as that. We don't look at und as a big rival simple as that. Do we have the legacy like the other three? Nope, simple as that. Do I wanna be a gopher? No thanks.

• Upvote 2

And quick question what did I say to make you think that I'm comparing UMD to any of the three? Just curious. But the facts are the facts. UMD hates wisky, and the gophers not und.

By no means am I comparing UMD to any of the three like I said... We aren't even in the same "league" when it comes to the three. But it is a fact that we look at wisky as our biggest rival.

I'm a minority but my hatred list is this: 1. UMTC 2. UND. 3. SCSU 4. BSU

Wisconsin isn't really on my radar.

This is a funny conversation, but I do see what bulldog is saying. Look at what the SCSU rivalry or lack there of was before we got paired with them. When the new league starts up, my opinion, this will take this to a rivalry level.

How many Sioux fans even consider SCSU a rival? They're not even close to UM, UW, DU