SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD vs UND

redwing77

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling it a strip club is a stretch. SNIP-----I meant to put the quotes around strip club.

Actually, Tassles is having Ads on the radio again about their dancers. Maybe the boys from Duluth might want to go out to Thompson and check out the dancers.

Also the Northern has a new air filterization system put in this last summer there so its not as smokey. Although I have no Idea how I know that...

Actually, Tassles is having Ads on the radio again about their dancers. Maybe the boys from Duluth might want to go out to Thompson and check out the dancers.

Also the Northern has a new air filterization system put in this last summer there so its not as smokey. Although I have no Idea how I know that...

We checked out Tassels after a game last season. One of the dancers had a "naughty librarian" theme going. Very nice. The other two were mediocre at best.

Doesn't the Roc have like 3 dollar pitures (man did I spell that right? it looks funny) on Thursday nights. Then you hit the Down UNDer on Friday for buck fitty pitures. Too bad that key light runs through you and gives you gut rot. Saturday is up in the air. Just don't go to Bucks. Unless you like the BIGGER women.

I think they do have three dollar PITCHERS :) on Thursdays. Agree on Bucks.

BTW...how did I get credited with the calling it a strip club is a stretch quote :D

NorthStar:

You seem plugged into the GF bar scene. At the risk of subjecting myself to merciless ridicule, here is a question: Does Parrot's Cay still do karaoke Thursdays?

NorthStar is afraid of the Edge, even though that is the only bar in GF that would let Chelsey in. :D