SiouxSports.com Forum

Clueless fans?

Goon

I was going to ask you what did in your free time?  No hunting?

Golf perhaps? If I quit all of those things I would be home a lot more.

Ducktober, Deervember, Hockey-Football and going to the Races. Hum...

Isn't my presence on an online football discussion forum, my team's opponent's message board nonetheless, officially prove to you that I have no life? :D

Serioiusly, my life is busier than I'd like it to be, I don't have too much free time. I do love to golf. Unfortunately, we do not have many quality courses in the Shoals area that don't charge an arm and a leg for a round of 18. A Robert Trent Jones Trail course is in the process of being built, however, and my hopes are high for it. By next year, if y'all get to come down for a playoff game or the championship game, you might be able to bring your clubs and get in a quick round at the world-famous RTJ Trail's newest course :huh: .

Good luck Sioux, and Go Lions!!!

Chris H. in Florence, AL

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an enigma. You go to UNA, you use a computer well, you are poignant and seemingly more impartial that many who have posted on your board and here. I don't understand you.

Geez now, redwing... I reckon you's tryin' to talk good 'bout me, but why'd ye haf' to use sech big words? Enigma? Poignant? Computer??? Man, us Alabamer boys don' unnerstand you damned yankees' langage! Can't ye use sum simpler terms if'n when ye's talkin' to me?

Honestly, I just like talking to different people. You guys seem to be classy, knowledgable, and besides some of the southern jokes which I expected anyway, an overall good group of people. I just don't see any reason to come on a board and talk to smack, I'd rather try to represent my institution with class. If I make some new friends in the process, all the better.

I get a kick out of y'all's rivalry with the Bison, too. Being an Alabama fan as well as UNA, I can relate to the "culture vs. agriculture" thing you've got going. I enjoy picking on those farm schools, like NDSU and "Aubarn" :D. Of course, a lot of people outside the south don't even know Auburn is in Alabama, their first guess would be Georgia. A fact we let them hear about :huh:.

Anyway, sorry to go on for so long here. It's past midnight, I'm about to call it a night folks.

Good luck Sioux, and Go Lions!!!

Chris H. in Florence, AL

Looks like if you want to post true redneck, you need to use the dialectizer:

Honestly, ah jest like talkin' t'diffrunt varmints. Yo' guys seem t'be classy, knowledgable, an' besides some of th' southern jokes which ah specked ennyway, an on overall fine group of varmints. ah jest doesn't see enny reason t'come on a board an' talk t'smack, I'd rather try t'represent mah insteetooshun wif class. Eff'n ah make some noo friends in th' process, all th' better.

You'll find it here :D

Thought for a second that was Ebonics.

THat would be:

Honestly, I just like jivin' ta different peeps. You pimpz seem ta be classy, knowledgable, an' besides some o' da southern jokes which I expected anyway, an overall pimp-tight group o' peeps. I just don' see any reason ta come on uh board an' jive ta smack, I'd rather try ta represent muh ma fu**in institution wiff class. If I make some new ni***s in da process, all da bettah.

with muh beeotch

THat would be:

Honestly, I just like jivin' ta different peeps. You pimpz seem ta be classy, knowledgable, an' besides some o' da southern jokes which I expected anyway, an overall pimp-tight group o' peeps. I just don' see any reason ta come on uh board an' jive ta smack, I'd rather try ta represent muh ma fu**in institution wiff class. If I make some new ni***s in da process, all da bettah.

with muh beeotch

:D Happy ta cee use in touch witch yo ni**a rutes, S-man. Peace out.

416. "F" the NCAA......

by fosheezy, 12/6/03 19:02 ET

I hope they are satisfied with what they did...I will look in the future to see if they do the same thing to other teams like send the number 1 team in the nation on the road...question did valdosta state ever have to leave valdosta before coming to florence...like I said before I hope they are satisfied...maybe its time for the city of florence to give up the national title game...I say move it to troy,AL or chattanoga,TN

I think the result of todays game pretty much makes these points mute as for which team should have had to travel. I think UND did a good job of silencing some of the clueless fans over on http://www.al.com

That being said what an exciting game today, I think UND gutted out a character win.

Edited by Goon

Goon - Can you give us an estimate as to how many UNA players are DRUG ADDICTS?

By the way, exactly what is your team GPA?

Do you like to 'squeal like a pig'? Your heroes are the toothless hicks in "Deliverance."

In Alabama, the parents would rather have their kids have their own fishing show than be a doctor.

We will be looking for the UNA score next week! :silly:

Goon - Can you give us an estimate as to how many UNA players are DRUG ADDICTS?

By the way, exactly what is your team GPA?

Do you like to 'squeal like a pig'? Your heroes are the toothless hicks in "Deliverance."

In Alabama, the parents would rather have their kids have their own fishing show than be a doctor.

We will be looking for the UNA score next week! :silly:

Hey Forks Fan, in case you haven't looked at my signature it pretty much lays out which team I support. I pretty sure most UNA fans don't have UND hockey championship listed at the bottom of their posts. Your even dumber than Bisionfan1234. Wow. Whew... Take a breath. I have no idea how many of UNA player us drugs or do I care.

And how is it that someone from down south knows so much about hockey? I heard the sport doesn't exist south of Omaha. :silly::(

I have been accused of a many things but never as a person hailing from Florence Alabama or in fact a UNA/UND fan. I did however, go to basic training at Fort McClellan Al and when I was at Fort Benning during the summer of 1992 11M school, and lastly I did eat at a Waffle House in Alabama. I hope that doesn't make me a UNA fan. Hell I have only been to Alabama twice and for a grand total of 5 months and during those five months I was not watching hockey, infact I was trying to push Alabama down to Florida as one of my Drill SGT put it.

I have been accused of a many things but never as a person hailing from Florence Alabama or in fact a UNA/UND fan. I did however, go to basic training at Fort McClellan Al and when I was at Fort Benning during the summer of 1992 11M school, and lastly I did eat at a Waffle House in Alabama. I hope that doesn't make me a UNA fan. Hell I have only been to Alabama twice and for a grand total of 5 months and during those five months I was not watching hockey, infact I was trying to push Alabama down to Florida as one of my Drill SGT put it.

Talk about a guy who wants absolutely nothing to do with the State of Alabama :silly: