SiouxSports.com Forum

UC Davis

bincitysioux

I wouldn't gloat to much about the Bison losing. Its probably a good thing. I wouldn't wanna be undefeated going into the playoffs. Youngstown st is pretty good. Fifteenth or so according to Massey.

It's a rivalry, that's what rivals do. They have never given us any quarter, so I won't do so for them either.

I wouldn't gloat to much about the Bison losing. Its probably a good thing. I wouldn't wanna be undefeated going into the playoffs. Youngstown st is pretty good. Fifteenth or so according to Massey.

Oh, not gloating too much,NDSU still a legitimate threat to win title, thank God for a playoff system!

I will cheer when the Bison's season is over. Not after one loss.

I just couldn't resist. All the arrogance that has come out of Fargo this season is absolutely nauseating. You would think they are angling to move up to FBS and aim for the BCS. They will be a contender in the playoffs, but today's loss should bring them back down to earth a little bit.

I just couldn't resist. All the arrogance that has come out of Fargo this season is absolutely nauseating. You would think they are angling to move up to FBS and aim for the BCS. They will be a contender in the playoffs, but today's loss should bring them back down to earth a little bit.

The Bison will be just fine. There still going to get to host 2 or 3 games at the Fargodome. I have to admit though that their defense looked pretty ordinary today. I think they gave up like 500 yards. I am just glad we had our denfense playing for us today rather than the Bison's. Our defense was spectacular today.

The Bison will be just fine. There still going to get to host 2 or 3 games at the Fargodome. I have to admit though that their defense looked pretty ordinary today. I think they gave up like 500 yards. I am just glad we had our denfense playing for us today rather than the Bison's. Our defense was spectacular today.

You are right, but they are still a rival of ours (even if we don't play them anymore) and I love it when they lose. I hope in the future we get them in the playoffs; what a big match-up THAT would be!

The team has everything to play for next weekend. We need to get out and support them better than the last few home games. Great game today by the defense and some key plays by a pretty banged up offense. Had a few guys step up today and make some plays when they had too.